Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

damn honestly, most people dont care about graff....so just hit shit up.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MrCzar@Feb 28 2005, 07:45 PM
    I think about the best way not to get caught is to not fuckin rack shit. Especially when you're in small cities and shit where everyone knows everyone. If $100 worth of paint pens have been jacked and you get busted doing graff with paint pens, a lot of the time they put two and two together.

I'm personally tired of hearing fuckin 13 year old toys thinking their bad asses. "Oh I racked this" "I bombed that in the middle of the day". I can honestly say there is 2-3 actual graff artists here for every 20 toys.

You can do tons of graff with markals, kiwis, and scrawl pens. So basicly what I'm saying is, don't be 13 and doing graff. LOL
    can you be 14?
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MrCzar@Feb 28 2005, 07:45 PM
    I think about the best way not to get caught is to not fuckin rack shit. Especially when you&#39;re in small cities and shit where everyone knows everyone. If &#036;100 worth of paint pens have been jacked and you get busted doing graff with paint pens, a lot of the time they put two and two together.

I&#39;m personally tired of hearing fuckin 13 year old toys thinking their bad asses. "Oh I racked this" "I bombed that in the middle of the day". I can honestly say there is 2-3 actual graff artists here for every 20 toys.

You can do tons of graff with markals, kiwis, and scrawl pens. So basicly what I&#39;m saying is, don&#39;t be 13 and doing graff. LOL
    can you be 14? an um...where you referring to me at all? jW
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CL3ver1+Feb 28 2005, 09:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CL3ver1 @ Feb 28 2005, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrCzar@Feb 28 2005, 07:45 PM
    I think about the best way not to get caught is to not fuckin rack shit. Especially when you&#39;re in small cities and shit where everyone knows everyone. If &#036;100 worth of paint pens have been jacked and you get busted doing graff with paint pens, a lot of the time they put two and two together.

I&#39;m personally tired of hearing fuckin 13 year old toys thinking their bad asses. "Oh I racked this" "I bombed that in the middle of the day". I can honestly say there is 2-3 actual graff artists here for every 20 toys.

You can do tons of graff with markals, kiwis, and scrawl pens. So basicly what I&#39;m saying is, don&#39;t be 13 and doing graff. LOL
    can you be 14? an um...where you referring to me at all? jW [/b][/quote]
    No not you, I&#39;m refering to these toys who have like 10 posts and talk like their big shit.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Get caught up in the hit list</span>

&quot;I&#39;m happy and angry&quot; - Ralph Wiggum

speakin of over passes on highways and shit. i dont know how they did it, but someone tagged on the bottom of one. like you know how usually people just lean over the side and tag it? someone got up there and tagged the bottom...
    newayz just run if you dont wanna be kaught. me and my homeboy were taggin and some kop rolled up on a bike and we just took off. o if i kop komes after you on a bike, run for buildings, ive never seen one of em goin down a hallway on one.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ hahah hahahahaah haha ah that was so funny to me dunno why yeh thats what we did last time cops rolled up we ran into kroger...the staff there are my new best friends considerin i got 2 frends who work in the back (free black and white krylon an kiwis for everyone yeaaaaaahhhhh) -wow that was really random -1-
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

jus go like 2 in the morning and take back allies or routes of the road to get to your spot and have an escape plan jus incase.

THis iS hOW WE dO&#33;&#33;&#33;

wow, i did everything on that list&#33;
    oops

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yooh mon your icon is tyte^ badassbuddies.com? jw
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow this thread is still open??

if you dont wanna get caught dont do it... not getting caught is half the fun
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

one thing to add....

if you decide to tag your school (stupid thing) make sure you dont doodle in class unless you throw it away. dont let class mates see your stuff. tyhey might tell when there is a reward up.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Feb 28 2005, 08:58 PM
    damn honestly, most people dont care about graff....so just hit shit up.
    Unless you live in europe,your a idiot. People do care here in north america, graff is not veiwed as art but as vandalism.

And if you dont want to be caught make sure you go out with at least 1 other person but no more than 3 others. Someone watching your back is a good idea at all times. The oter wayto reduce the risk is........run if the cops show up. Once in a while you get some old fat guy who wants to be a hero, in that case just keep going there is nothing he can do, but cops.....run.

My tip, keep ur fucking hands clean, last weekend I was hitting shit around 12 at night, I was bombing my old schools, kinda payback, I hit my old middle school with about 7 bombs, then I walked to my old elementary school hit the school and this tool shed thats in plain view of the main road. I guess somebody drove by and saw me and called the police. I started walking back in the direction of the middle school and I had to walk around a lake, My cans of black and white were pretty much empty, so I threw them onto the snow/ice on the lake and kept walking. About 30 seconds after I threw my paint a cop car rolled up beside me, and two cops got out, I stopped and they walked towards me and asked me to show them my hands, so I showed my hands, had no paint on them, they had me empty my pockets and i had no paint or markers. They asked if I knew why they had stopped me and I told them I didn&#39;t know. They said that someone had saw somebody fitting my discription was vandalizeing the school. I said it wasn&#39;t me and they let me go. If I hadn&#39;t of kept my hands clean and threw the empty&#39;s 30 seconds before they rolled up I probably would of been fucked.
    Shotty in the trunk and on my ankle there’s a 9 too, cause psychologically the weapons you use will define you

keep your shit clean, run, dont rack to much, and dont be an idiot
    Lowridin&#39; fo&#39; life
    &quot;We Doin&#39; It Right, If We Aint Doin&#39; It Right It&#39;s WRONG&quot;

thats lucky... thats why i always run. i go jogging... ill wear shorts, a headband, hoody, baseball cap, and have my cans in my pockets or on my waist... looks innocent. i think its more innocent to walk away, but jogging you know you cant get caught by surprise.

Every1 That Is Into Beatboxing Must Chek This

QUOTE (snow2skate @ May 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
    hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

QUOTE (scythe @ May 31 2005, 12:13 AM)
    ^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Aren&#39;t you meant to be better at graff if noone can read it?
    Cos you can camoflauge it and stuff?

QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jul 5 2005, 03:21 PM)
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

QUOTE (cess&#33; @ Aug 28 2005, 02:26 AM)
    my dads a cop

QUOTE (Seen2much @ Aug 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
    Hello, I am graffiti painter from China...
    ...I like very big penis, i have too.

QUOTE (The Incredible D @ Aug 29 2005, 10:32 PM)
    i how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

QUOTE (seap&#33; @ Jul 7 2005, 05:14 AM)
    a black man is like a chick with big tits,
    everybody notices when they walk in a room
    but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

here its not real easy to get busted cops r never rollin later than 3 in the morning

its easy to not get caught its all about common sense. u need to treat each car that u see coming up like a cop. just stay in shadows avoids cars if u can because its always going to be surpisious if someones walking around a 3 in the morning. also if ur getting chashed and old favourite thatr works everytime run round a corner and hide in someones garden it&#39;s happened to me and the guy just drove right pass
    how do i get a picture in here?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MitNGEK@May 24 2005, 09:44 PM
    here its not real easy to get busted cops r never rollin later than 3 in the morning
    excatly even if there r then its 2 the freakin donut shop..(if u c this tag their rcar while eat)

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

if u dont wanna get caught dont hang out late at night in places were there are other more seriouse crimes commited besides graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some of those tips are good but just dont be so paranoid about getting caught. just chill and dont tell everbody that you write