Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

my mom sent me this shit in an email....
    How to reduce the risk of getting caught:
    Do not write your tags on your personal property, such as schoolbooks, bags, inside of your hat, back of your desk etc. If you want to practice your tag style on paper, make sure you throw the pieces of paper out when you finished. Keep your sketchbook hidden in a safe place. Keep your photos hidden in a safe place too. Doing so will make the evidence harder to find when your house is searched.
    -Keep a low profile. Do not tell every writer you meet your real name & where you live, until you fully trust them. You do not want everyone to know who you are, what you write, and what your tag is. The risk of getting caught increases the more people you tell! When writers get caught, they are usually asked for information on other writers. It is possible that someone might 'spill the beans' about you accidentally or intentionally, when being questioned.
    -Never tell anyone about your plans. This is one of the golden rules of not getting caught. Tip-offs are common.
    -Do not write your tags close to your home or neighborhood. By doing so, you will keep your position / home-base secret. There was a writer once that bombed the trail that lead from his home to the railway station. Over time, the trail got bombed out so much that you could work out where he lived by following the tags!
    -The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.
    -Check for cameras before you tag. Don't forget that some (infra-red) cameras can see in the dark.
    -Want to stop your cans from rattling? Attach a magnet to the base of the can. The magnet will hold the ball bearing in place! (Round strong magnets, that fit perfectly to the base of the can).
    -Wipe your fingerprints from empty cans and markers that you throw away.
    -Never hit your favorite spots over again. Try to keep a random pattern of places that you hit.
    -Always have an excuse or alibi ready.

2. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

just look out and run fast...
    and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents

3. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

If yo wish to go all city ..or run with some serious cats you have to realise that the chances of you getting caught are HIGH.....

thats the price of fame i guess

4. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

i guess it's pretty cool my mom doesnt have a prob with me doin graff, but she gets really fuckin worried about it. it gets pretty irritating, running fast has always worked pretty fuckin good.

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ya chances of getting caught are high.. but chances are youre gonna get seen by a cop painting so weather u got finger prints on the can or not and all that your still busted

6. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me, just so i dont leave a mess, im a lil on the o.c.d with shit like that. One thing i never thought about tho was the magnets on the bottom of the cans, thnx mom..

7. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

YOUR MOMS R0X0rz

8. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

it looks like your suprised my mom knows i do graff..?

9. Serph.Oh

Serph.Oh Member

Seems like normal common sense to me... If you didn't already know all that, put your cans down... let your mom bomb.

10. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i dont care if i get caught i get caught and hopefully doing something big

11. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

if i get caught then hopefully i get caught doing a massive piece.

12. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

damn right...thats why i dont really bomb much...more pieces...ive been caught already but oh well....shit happens....if i get caught again its gonna be me doing something BIG saber style ha ha ha fuck you piggies

13. i s r a e l

i s r a e l Member

i dont really have to worry about 5-0 too much round here....but if i was gonna get caught them fat fucks would have too run like hell to catch this mutha fucker, i aint gettin caught again.

14. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

If you dont wanna get caught dont tag! Simple as that. Pigs and Paint have been like dogs and cats, they dont go togeather. Just dont graff if you dont wanna get caught.

15. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

im currently eating a bacon sandwich. yum

16. jep7

jep7 New Member

i live in a small town were everyone nos everyone and its real easy to get caught by people not pigs tho they hardly eva come to my town and bombing is getting pretty sketchy since ive hit all the easy stuff its getting to be liek main streets and shit so i gotta watch out but pieces are a diff story cuz they get done at night with a led

17. shyone

shyone Elite Member

18. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

yeah never tag your school during school or sketch any where,ever,i learned that the hard way <_<

19. cyras1

cyras1 Elite Member

i feel you on that one^^^

20. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

im currently eating a bacon sandwich. yum [/b][/quote]
    - it's spelt
    s - a - r - n - i - e

Gottu av me bacon sarny!