Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seaslug View Post
    not for me but i think it depends on what city your in, if your a minor, and how up you are. my friend got his entire house searched and consequently got multiple felony counts for graffiti, along with drugs parafinalia and weapons...at age 14
    holy shii. was he up? do you think they would look through about 20 shoe boxes?
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i was in a holding cell i asked the cop if u go to te county jail if theres art groups and such and he said abosolutly and they incourage ppl to join to stay out of trouble... you would have a lot of time to practice lol

yea thats exactly what you want to do, practice your tags throws and pieces in jail. nice one

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well id rather be doing that and getting out early on good behavior than getting in more trouble

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by igots0le View Post
    holy shii. was he up? do you think they would look through about 20 shoe boxes?
    they look through Evertyhing.
    and the fun part is, after they trash your house you gotta clean it all up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Kayone707 View Post
    they look through Evertyhing.
    and the fun part is, after they trash your house you gotta clean it all up
    I heard that they could only look through stuff that was in plain view, but i guess thats wrong.
    Peace to Dawzr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeist View Post
    I heard that they could only look through stuff that was in plain view, but i guess thats wrong.
    that may be the law but cops can get away with anything they want cuz everyone will just assume theyre telling the truth even tho they rarely tell it
    edit: i just remembered, thats the law for if theyre in your house with permission but no warrant, i saw it on cops, same with cars
    your in a laundry room, conclusions came to you...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got a felony for doing 6 tags. livein cally. and i am 14... its not the size or lae, its the rim itself.(vandalism)
    Is it 2cold<--- in here or is it just me?

aim me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont b such a pussy n run like hell when u c those piggies comin
    u can throw ur cans o paint at em 2 that slows em down a bit

^^finger prints, i dont wear gloves when i handle it al the time so its bound ot have some of mine on it, idk i still would always run ive thankfully nefer had too, where i live its weird, its crazy residential and not heavily patrolled by police unless there in the helicoptor which is hella easy to get away from.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah but they only have ur finger prints if uv been arrested b4

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my aunts friend is a cop and he sez he lurves the hip-hop-down-to-ur-knees-pant-style cuz felons r just so dam easy to catch. go buy some dam bombing pants that go up to ur hips so u can run away! it feels fucked up wearing anything up there but get used to it if u dont want to get caught.
    -|[dANk in dUBAi]|-

will vandalize for paint!

i just pull my pants up and tighten my belt before i do something i know i might have to run to do/get away

after like 7years of baggy pants a guy learn a few tricks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    a kid walking around at 2 in the morning with a backpack on and all black is suspicious no matter what. its not goin to matter if its 1 person or 3
    this is where the grocery bag thing enters the conversation!

carry your cans in these lovely little 6pack boxes montana comes in and walk around like you're back from wal-mart or something...

And also police scanners are lovely!

if the cops come its that someone called em

if someone called em the dispatcher had to tell it to a car thru the radio

if the dispatch someone to your area you have time to leave

i was showing my scanner to another local writer and he just could'nt believe what he was hearing... its worth the investment definitely more than a lame ass ipod to go out if you ask my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

watch roots you run a mile an hour faster everytime you watch it lol
    FUCK YOU

How can I run a mile an hour faster if it doesn't take me an hour to run a mile now eh.

just dont be heat. dont lwet people know what you write. dont go on missions solo always have somone to keep a watch. dont day bomb in heat place.

just dont be retarted.

One thing i do, is always have an escape route in your head...i constantly looko around for cops, and also for constant and various escape routes. Also, dont let anyone EVER see the color of your skin (like when your walking up the street, and cars are heading in the opposite direction, turn your head the opposite way like youre looking in your backpack or whatever, )...reason being, is that, if the cops ask around if they saw someone walking around or someone that MIGHT fit the description of a writer..they can say, "umm yeah, but i couldnt tell if he was white, black, hispanic, or whatever... So thats a major help to you...also...dont wear anything that your parents have sseen you wear..(if they have, make sure it hasn't been often...), dont wear anything, youve worn to school more than once...or something people in your school can recognize if they were shown a photo of it....like that kid said, dress really "up-ity" when writing...especially if you dont dress like that normally. I usually have a ski mask on when I bomb, i just keep it folded over on the top of my head, like a beanie or something. Then, when youre ready, pull that shit over, and attack!!!!!!

i have found that there is no way to reduce the risk of getting caught bombings is completely unpredictable so learn to RUUUUUN!
    FUCK YOU