Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by pSYKAOz View Post
    lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

just look out and run fast...
    and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents
    Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by i s r a e l View Post
    maybe its just me but i always take my cans with me,
    Why Dont You Throw Them On A Nearby Roof Or Somethin Thats What I Do
    Quote Originally Posted by returned View Post
    Yelling shit at random people is fun too. Just yelling,"check yoself nigguh" to random white ppl is pretty fun. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    Until you get stabbed for being white and saying the n word

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

Quote Originally Posted by JayAyDubZed View Post
    Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.
    Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

SNITCH FOOL!!!!!!

i gotz hella let offfffff
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZDGRAFKINGZ View Post
    Democratic societies are unfit for the publication of such thunderous revelations as I am in the habit of making.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Snitch?? Never That You Prolly Get Fucked Up When Who Ever You Snitched on Finds Yo Ass
    Yelling shit at random people is fun too. Just yelling,"check yoself nigguh" to random white ppl is pretty fun. XD

themanet only works on beton and montana iorn-lak has big platic ball and krylon and rusto are glass just stand ur shit up and organize i so it dont cliput a shit in there to absorbe the hits of the bag hitting ur back
    SLIPYx3 MEGEEE

go out late at night, go to chill spots, wrap every can in a shirt then cover in clothes
    but these things are no fun

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just wear gloves and toss the cans when you done

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just keep your eyes open n a clear head
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    i hate when your bitch aint in the mood for oral, like shit bitch its clean just fuckin suck it
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    What the fuckkk??? does anyone else think that this guy looks like a baby Gesus???
    yay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Don't leave cans at train spots or bomb train spots.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.
    Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.
    Loaded With Buds I be.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JayAyDubZed View Post
    Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.
    you say that as is getting fines is nothing ive only just finished paying mine off that shit builds up man with intrest and can end up in court
    i hate when your bitch aint in the mood for oral, like shit bitch its clean just fuckin suck it
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    What the fuckkk??? does anyone else think that this guy looks like a baby Gesus???
    yay?

me and my friends r going to start bombing what do u guys think we should get besides the markers paint and all that ovious crap

get as many graffiti shirts you can... wear them with your crew when you go paint... this way, other writers will spot you and you can unite with some of the illest graffers in the world. i'm dead serial.
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

In order to get caught tagging a bathroom they have to know when the tag was put up, place you in the bathroom at that time, and have proof beyond reasonable doubt that it was you and wasn't anyone else who used the bathroom during that period of time. If there is a stairwell with no cameras and you tag it but there are cameras spotting you come out of the stairwell they can question you, but they can't prove anything without your confession. If there is a camera on an intersection and you tag something, they are going to have to notice the tag is new, estimate when it was done, and review the camera footage and get a good photo id of you. If nobody realizes that your tag is brand new, it will be just fine even with a camera, no? Nevertheless, I still do the homework on where cameras are at and try to stear clear, cus i'm p-noid/trying to stay up for a while. If you're wrecking a small area, have a plan of mutliple things you want to hit, the order to hit them in, wear something that covers your face, do it real quick, then be out. the same spot that is highly trafficked at 11 pm is dead at 3:45 am. I don't think that a sick handstyle on dumpsters and small shit that still gets seen is the worst thing to do.

I accept with information: The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by garbage down tha way View Post
    haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.
    Well that becuase we are from the hard C-Town lol

It really doesn't matter how you dress.... You just ahve to be smart.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why would a nerd be out at 3 is wat i thought so just get some like waiter clothes and say you work late a cattering establishment

writing with no risk wouldnt be fun at all.
    there would be no edge to it
    blashe:<

"thats not true, but it if was true, it would be"