Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

i made the mistake of tagging my school in a couple places, telling my friends what my tagging name was, and letting them see my pieces in my blackbook. biggest mistake, now i'm paranoid if i do something big in the streets kids from my school are gonna start talking and eventually teachers and shit are gonna find out. i guess im pretty much screwed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jive_ View Post
    i made the mistake of tagging my school in a couple places, telling my friends what my tagging name was, and letting them see my pieces in my blackbook. biggest mistake, now i'm paranoid if i do something big in the streets kids from my school are gonna start talking and eventually teachers and shit are gonna find out. i guess im pretty much screwed
    your an idiot. But every dumb graffer that has been to school has been there

jus change ur tag and dont tell anyone u got a new one

Dont shit were you sleep kid.

Some of you are really paranoid,
    so you tagged a lil in ya school so what ?
    Im most of the day in school, so I spontaneously tag in some places.
    Also my school is pretty giant... ( 1,200 students )

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think you're in middle school, because my high school was 3,300 kids and my uni is 33,000. Still, don't make yourself noticeable.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I think you're in middle school, because my high school was 3,300 kids and my uni is 33,000. Still, don't make yourself noticeable.
    Trust me mate, in my area 1200 for highschool is alot...

Quote Originally Posted by cuttingxedge View Post
    howd your bro get caught wrecking bathrooms was there cameras in the washrooms if so thats illegal.

on a side note school washrooms are the best place to practice handstlyes other then on paper
    yeah i always hit tags in bathrooms with sakuras, because they stain the plastic that is on most stall walls and for the mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by pSYKAOz View Post
    lol thats for paranoiacs lol!

just look out and run fast...
    and if u get arrested... heck this is grafff... not murder!

lol my 2 cents
    U obviously don't have any "ups" bEcuase u would know that you get charged for every tag, throwie , etc. that they can find.

Nice your post is very useful. Thanks for all of the sites you’ve shared.

Force Factor

Default yee

just lurk hard and run fast. and if you want to get extreme with it you can shove cans and markers up your ass make sure you put magnets on them so shit isnt rattlin in your shit ya diggg?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeahhh yo just boof that shit

I just go out knowing what I'm going to hit and that's it. I don't do anything more than that. I don't carry anything other than the supplies that I need to get something done.

I also carry my cans in a shopping bag(Plastic Grocery Bag) That way it doesn't look suspicious and I don't care to ditch the bag.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

People always talk about how they carry their cans in a plastic bag to not be suspicious-looking but I don't understand how that is. Every plastic bag I've found is basically see-through so it looks like you're carrying cans of paint...
    Late nights, early mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    I AGREE WITH THIS MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorOner... View Post
    People always talk about how they carry their cans in a plastic bag to not be suspicious-looking but I don't understand how that is. Every plastic bag I've found is basically see-through so it looks like you're carrying cans of paint...
    usually people use the black bags from liquor stores or the grey ones you get from buying clothes from department stores.
    lol, internet
    Quote Originally Posted by SMIL View Post
    i paint ever where my name is nick williams i am elusive mon, you can rip this chedder cheez yo, i paint in edmonton alberta canada n ya mon marc ecko bit my friends shit cause we iz that good mon, ill fuckin wreck you toys, and g , next time i catch you bickerin imma vamp your ass toy,
    -smil
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip McDougall View Post
    It's an obvious troll, guys..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbal View Post
    Dude no way that kid is dead serious
    syne7

or bags from like aldis or sum shit, really thick n heavy
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Juxer516 View Post
    U obviously don't have any "ups" bEcuase u would know that you get charged for every tag, throwie , etc. that they can find.
    that comment was like 6 years old bro. dude passed a few years ago, have some respect.

When someone sees you walking at night, don't put up your hood after making eye contact and then act casual afterwords. Toy mistake of the night.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

using your brain works too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahhh shit man