Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting Pics

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but im new to the forum, but i was wondering how to post pics, if someone wants to help, thanks.

Peace
    Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to introduce you too the badest mother fuckers in town.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

upload your pictures to a site, and then when you're in the reply window click the IMG button. paste the link to your picture in there and you'll see it with IMG tags around it. you're ready to go.

lust the rust.

Alright, thanks alot, i owe you one lol
    Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to introduce you too the badest mother fuckers in town.

Shit one more question how do you get the pics under your name? and after everything you say?

Son of a bitch, i swear its the weed getting to me but i got one more question what site should i use to upload the pics?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the pictures after every post are your signature. In your "My Controls" thing theres a place where you edit it. as for an image host, I dont know. I use www.fotango.com but it sucks. I think theres a thread recently made about good image hosts. check it.

lust the rust.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

photo bukcet is a good one, we should make this a sticky so we dotn get anymore threads like this.

www.photobucket.com

do u also have to upload your pic for your signature and then click IMG?

Sure tony, make it a sticky....although i have no idea what that means hahahaha

it says "sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed" what the hell does that mean?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your link isnt right. after you upload a picture, click on the picture, and then click "get a link to the picture".
    it should look something like this:
    http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00344156f00000237.jpg

lust the rust.

hahahahha finially got it, but is there a better site i could use that doesnt get that ugly ass fantago logo at the bottom?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

www.photobucket.com

i would make it a stick...accept im not a mod

hahahah k, is there any other forums of photo hosting by any chance? or should i make one?

how do u get pics on the far left side of your name?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[IMGhttp://photos.fotango.com/cgi-bin/view_image.cgi?PICTURES=A441867_15[/IMG]

hope that worked

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[IMG]http://photos.fotango.com/cgi-bin/view_image.cgi?PICTURES=A441867_15[IMG]