Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti On The News, Tv, Videogames...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by element503, Nov 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. element503

element503 Elite Member

well ive seen graff in alot of stuff like videogames and junk and i am really anticipating the up coming Marc Ecko's Getting up http://ps2.ign.com/articles/511/511921p1.html videogame but theres something missing. I think it would be the coolest thing if there was a graffiti movie. i know your going to say "well theres already movies in the bombingscience store" but im talking about a feature full length film. kinda like that one full length documentary on dvd. just not a documentary. like a graff action movie or something.

since there are many mean people are on here i already know your going to yell at me and call me dumb. hell it'll probably be closed too but i think this is a good idea and i want to share it with all of you. :lol:

2. hashy

hashy Senior Member

3. expo

expo Senior Member

bomb the system

4. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

word. i wanna see/make a full length, or if not full length, then at least a movie about writers. liike.. a movie "FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE" you know? and have it actually have a story involving MAINLY graffiti, but also the hiphop scene. i would love to make a movie like that.

5. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

Wyld style is full length...

6. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

Bomb The System is coming out i don't know when. but i already have the soundtrack. ill dark beats by EL-P and whatnot

7. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

wild style, beat street, tons of movies you fucking dumbass.

8. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

well i dont know. i think its fine that we get no exposure...

but ii herd MTV is doing a "true life" episode on it.....

9. ACE512

ACE512 Elite Member

all of those movies are good but old, outdated, and i agree i think we should make updates (not sequals) but new movies about the same cuz times have changed.

like a new documentary on style wars of writers today and show more graff not just talking to the graff artist and there parents.

just an idea.

10. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

OMFG YOU ARE SO DUMB AND RETARDED YOU FAGGOT!! jk, that would be pretty cool i was thinkin about that a while ago and thought i should write a script and send it to someone...of course that never happened...but its a cool idea as long as they had real writers involved so it wouldnt be gay.

11. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

ahh the dreaded double post! what do you think they would call it though?

12. Atic

Atic Senior Member

if true life did a documentry that would be fuckin great. i always wanted them do sum shit about graff.

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

it would be called GRAFFITI VENGEANCE.... and have

jean claude van dam

and

steven segal,

now thats a movie

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

kid your dumb i have about 25 movie thats ntohing but live bombing interviews stunts horrible acting ect. and as for the game we all know about it CLOSE THIS HORRIBLE THREAD

15. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

yea they should make a movie but not a documentry yea i wanna play mark ecko's ganme

16. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

i was looking at the TV guide channel and i saw on TCM a movie called American Graffiti directed by George Lucas...i was tired and didnt watch it but what is it about

17. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

the media can kiss my ass...i really hope u arnt talking about a full length action graffiti movie which wuld b played in theaters cuz that my friend is fuking stupid..

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

oh my god.... are you serious??....

american graffiti... hahhahaa

but on a more serious note... American graffiti was filmed in my neighbor town... u can walk there from my house *long walk* ... its nice to kno that also the movie "The Birds" was filmed near my place ...

19. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

haha that movie is so funny (the birds)

20. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

YOU SUCK AT FORUMS.