Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by <SMK>+May 18 2007, 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<SMK> @ May 18 2007, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Code_sucht@May 3 2007, 04:48 PM
    I dont know about you all, but it takes me 1 1/2 hours to get my mix where I want it...

I make it in my Underwear while listening to HED PE, lol

I add a dash of sugar, as well
    HED PE nice name drop... they are the shit... but ya ever since i first made weat paste i fell in luv wit it, wat paper do all of you hard core weat pasters use h34r: h34r: h34r: [/b][/quote]
    Hate to be post whoring but I seem to be the only one keeping up with this thread...

HED PE is the Shit, but Combichrist is it right now

I use relatively thick but thin paper, very absorbent..
    I just handraw all of my posters though, so I dont know if you want to do printing or what..

Just check out the local art store and pick up a few sheets of whatever you feel comfortable with getting

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Code_sucht+May 18 2007, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Code_sucht @ May 18 2007, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by <SMK>@May 18 2007, 04:19 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Code_sucht
    @May 3 2007, 04:48 PM
    I dont know about you all, but it takes meĀ* 1 1/2 hours to get my mix where I want it...

I make it in my Underwear while listening to HED PE, lol

I add a dash of sugar, as well

HED PE nice name drop... they are the shit... but ya ever since i first made weat paste i fell in luv wit it, wat paper do all of you hard core weat pasters use h34r: h34r: h34r:
    Hate to be post whoring but I seem to be the only one keeping up with this thread...

HED PE is the Shit, but Combichrist is it right now

I use relatively thick but thin paper, very absorbent..
    I just handraw all of my posters though, so I dont know if you want to do printing or what..

Just check out the local art store and pick up a few sheets of whatever you feel comfortable with getting [/b][/quote]
    Sounds good cause ive been using colored printer type paper and some of my posters have been peeling on the sides...ya i hand draw all my posters also but i do want to photo copy them just so i dont have to spend so much time on em <_<
    C.T.S.-Co$t 2 $ociety
    FAZE 1 AND ONLY
    SMOKE 1

Bombin The System Since '98'

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Personally, I just find it to be a bit better. I prefer to just sit there all night with a pack of redbull and draw up those posters..

Pretty soon here I am going to be racking an assload of Jumbo sharpie paints, black of course, and doubling the size of that panda. Somewhere around nine feet long and six feet high...

I&#39;ll post flix when it all comes around

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Code_sucht@May 21 2007, 04:17 AM
    Personally, I just find it to be a bit better. I prefer to just sit there all night with a pack of redbull and draw up those posters..

Pretty soon here I am going to be racking an assload of Jumbo sharpie paints, black of course, and doubling the size of that panda. Somewhere around nine feet long and six feet high...

I&#39;ll post flix when it all comes around
    Sharpies are hella good for posters....

Courtesy of Q BOMB
    KICK ASS RECIPE FOR WHEAT PASTE
    Ingredients
    1 cup of wheat flour
    1/2 cup of rice flour
    3 teaspoons of cornstarch
    2 cups of water

Combine wheat flour, rice flour, and water in a pot on the stove on low heat. The mixture should be very watery. Stir the mixture constantly with a wire wisk, perferably a wire wisk, until the paste begins to thicken just a tiny bit. This may take about ten min. Take the pot off the heat when you start to feel the mixture thickening. In a jar with a lid, combine three teaspoons of corn starch with a half a cup of water. Tighten the lid and shake the mixture until there are no lumps of cornstarch visible. Add the cornstarch mixture to the flour mixture and stir for another 2 minutes and BAM&#33; you got some home made super glue....Make sure you stir constantly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:
    C.T.S.-Co$t 2 $ociety
    FAZE 1 AND ONLY
    SMOKE 1

code sucht, have you ever thought of doing a new design? i mean i love the panda and all, it just seems a little repetative.

eh, but what do i know?

For those who wheatpaste i wanted to ask a pro...Brush or Roller? And do you spray the poster with clear acrylic, then paste it? Or Paste it, spray, and let it dry....or paste it, let it dry...and then spray?&#33;? Which one?&#33;?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Another postwhore for me..

My pandas are made in bunches to get them around everywhere. New designs will be made whenever...

And read through the old posts for wheatpasting poster directions and advice offered

I already looked for advice...cant somebody just tell me whats better a Brush or Roller? And do you spray the poster with clear acrylic, then paste it? Or Paste it, spray, and let it dry....or paste it, let it dry...and then spray?&#33;? Which one?&#33;?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Sn&#33;pEr@May 24 2007, 08:48 PM
    I already looked for advice...cant somebody just tell me whats better a Brush or Roller? And do you spray the poster with clear acrylic, then paste it? Or Paste it, spray, and let it dry....or paste it, let it dry...and then spray?&#33;? Which one?&#33;?
    Personaly i like brushes because its easier to spill some paste on a brush than a roller but when ur doin it big like Code_Sucht and pastin a fuckin huge panda then a roller would probably be better...And you put the acrylic on, let it dry then paste it... h34r: h34r: h34r:
    C.T.S.-Co$t 2 $ociety
    FAZE 1 AND ONLY
    SMOKE 1

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I make the poster, clear coat it with two light layers. Light as in slightly spraying it on but in a mist kinda.

I put paste on the wall, stick panda do it, apply paste layer over the top of the panda, wait a few minutes, then clear coat it again just so I can sleep good at night.

I use 4 1/2 inch wide brushes but might step it up to muc larger brushes soon enough

Originally posted by Code_sucht@May 15 2007, 08:53 PM
    Well this, as with many of my other creations, all lead back to my Ghetto Projector...

Don&#39;t know what it is and would like to know? Read back a few pages or so..

But I just simply first put up all of those pages on my wall, got a pencil and then outlined it from my ghetto projector and then did a larger outline with Jumbo Sharpie Paint Markers, great free marker, and then took it down, cut it out and now I finished all of the fill ins.... Took four of the Sharpie jumbos and I just did the clear coating over it..

Came out great and I am rather pleased with it...
    Its all in common sense and T&E My friend
    (trial and error)

I just realised I might not have answered it the way you wanted...

When I paste it up, it is basically a large puzzle. Just line the peices up good and paste em
    allright no sweat i get what you mean.

Originally posted by Code_sucht@Apr 8 2007, 11:16 AM
    Some finished wheat pasting posters.
    Yard stick thrown in for perspective..
    Those in the top row are all curving on themselves because I kept them in a tube for transportation for a while and never got around to using them.

all hand made
    are these 1 piece or different pieces stuck together?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Each character is one induvidual piece

my first two attempts.

i did another one not too far from these two, but didn&#39;t take a picture.

they&#39;re all on my college&#39;s campus. i already have a whole bunch of different ones made on my computer, but i don&#39;t have a working printer right now (printed these at the library), so once i get that fixed they&#39;ll be all over the place.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by paint fumes have rotted my brain+May 26 2007, 07:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (paint fumes have rotted my brain @ May 26 2007, 07:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Code_sucht@Apr 8 2007, 11:16 AM
    Some finished wheat pasting posters.
    Yard stick thrown in for perspective..
    Those in the top row are all curving on themselves because I kept them in a tube for transportation for a while and never got around to using them.

all hand made
    are these 1 piece or different pieces stuck together? [/b][/quote]
    Those are some nice pandas im feelin Limbo&#39;s poster to...I feel like a toy in the bombing science world i still dont know how to post pics <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<
    C.T.S.-Co$t 2 $ociety
    FAZE 1 AND ONLY
    SMOKE 1

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you upload them to photobucket, you will see something underneith the photos thumbnail that says "URL" Copy that link, and when you go to make a post, you will see something above the space where you are typing, click on the box that says "IMG" and then you backspace all of the mess that is in the space when the box pops up and you right click and paste that link into the space and click ok

Then you should be able to post a picture, just mess around with it and you&#39;ll get the hang of it..

Thanks for the ups, and I&#39;m liking Limbos too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Code_sucht@May 29 2007, 09:37 AM
    If you upload them to photobucket, you will see something underneith the photos thumbnail that says "URL" Copy that link, and when you go to make a post, you will see something above the space where you are typing, click on the box that says "IMG" and then you backspace all of the mess that is in the space when the box pops up and you right click and paste that link into the space and click ok

Then you should be able to post a picture, just mess around with it and you&#39;ll get the hang of it..

Thanks for the ups, and I&#39;m liking Limbos too
    Thanx for the pic tip
    GET UP AND STAY UP h34r:
    C.T.S.-Co$t 2 $ociety
    FAZE 1 AND ONLY
    SMOKE 1

wheatpaste just looks like it takes mad time...
    (does it?)
    I am a Manhattanite. That means "i win".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you read at the start of the thread it says a rough time it takes to make it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DNA@Nov 19 2004, 11:43 PM

----------------------------------
    *Mix one cup flour for every cup and a half of water into a pot.
    *Boil on a very low heat, stirring constantly. (with a wisk, if possible)
    *Continue boiling/stirring as paste becomes thicker.
    *After approx. 20-30 mins., paste will become thinner and more transparent.
    *Upon reaching desired smooth, pliable, and somewhat transparent consistency, put paste into air-tight jar or bottle or other such container.
    *Let cool.

There you go even put it on this page for you