Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok to be serious ill just kick back throw on some dark ass jungle or some underground hiphop maybe pop a bar or two if i want to get stupid then i usally go to dennys and eat (cas its at the end of downtown) and then just bomb the whole way down usually just once i hit one thing i go nuts and start feaning to hit everything insight
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i call up some kids then meet up and go

Originally posted by joust@Nov 20 2004, 02:18 PM
    trance
    :wub: yes trance is good

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Nov 20 2004, 05:44 AM
    iight yop check this is what i do i go to my start and smoke some herion and take some lsd after i do that i find a young child to rape btu if there none outi just usually stal a puppy dog then i do some meth randomly slap a hoe tallkin about wheres my cheesenip monoply icecreams racecar is racecar backwards seawater cas yo that jakets tight son NA MEAN DEN i be readdy for bombing i look for my bunnyslippers a cd player makind flicks of r kelly and my favorite usher cd and fuckin go all out man im tellin you! yo and u know i be hardcore bomb cas im daim seconds cuzins brothers friend who seen master p live's old friend sister whos baby daddy turned out to be the guy i got the herion from so u know i be gettin mine dawg REPPIN WHAT BOH BOH wheres my snare IF I WASNT JAMACIAN THEN WHY WOULD I WEAR THIS HAT HUH?!?! BITCH
    This kid knows what it takes to paint...Do exactly that and u will be a King.

1. make sure shoes are very tight
    2. have some sort of an idea as to where im bombing
    3. drink some cofee take a shit before i go
    4. make sure my caps are already on my paint can
    5. watch a graff vid before i leave to get PUMPED.
    VOLONER.

2AM CREW

usually i just make sure i have my shit and go, but last night i watched pulp fiction before i went out and let me tell you, i was hellaz crunkz. i grabbed my katana and took to the streets :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

listen to the hardest, grimmiest hip-hop and blaze a joint. and i got to smoke a cigarette to calm the nerves for the first piece then its smooth sailing for there.
    Rape is just a state of mind.

I meet Mpulse and Fuse!!!! *giggles*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

uh... dependddds....

sometimes ill bother some1 on msn to come with me... sometimes ill be bothered to go... usually solo though...

usually im just sketching and decide to go out and grab my stuff and go... wich is why often i leave the house at like 2-3 am lol...

and if im feeling chicken that nite then i prep talk myself... hhaha or i like say ok if i dont hit this spot then i have to hit all theese spots so ya i black mail my own self @_@
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont have to get "pumped" I just go..... I have no voodoo rituals, or shaman summoning, I just go.....

bottomline, house-moshing to some brutal ass ninja core with pure chiggachugga breakdowns. or house mosh to some good youth crew hardcore. it really gets you amped up. and for oyu non-core people just think of what its gonna look like at the spot and how awesomely good its gonna be and that should motivate you to go paint it.

I usually smoke a phat joint while listening to Cypress Hill,Andre Nicotina Or 5-80. Then get all my shit together canz,paint pens,mops wutever.Scroll through my peice book then im out.

shout ot to all them cali taggers, ALIO im in San Leandro wut part of the bay u from?

fuck i don&#39;t know...think of going bombing as going on an adventure

techno music makes my nose bleed

how could smoking possibly get you amped to do anything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my tip would be ta hit&#39;a&#39;couple of key-bumps, then go hit up everything, feel the geek within..

HAVOC411 wut the fuck u neva blazed of wut u been smokin?

Aint tryin to start beef i like chiken

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mad@Nov 20 2004, 11:34 AM

i do up my straps as tight as i can
    hehehe awwww i love that hehehe.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

im sorta like psykaoz...i black mail my self...if i dont hit like a super heated spot with 1 throwie, then i have to hit a few sorta heated spots with like 3 huge throwies...sorta just like that.....it just gets me up no matter what, and when i keep doin that, ill just end up rather hitting the heated spot rather than doin like 10 humungo throwies in 1 normal-heated spot lol...idk...i used to listen 2 wu-tang b4 i left, but that just gets me depressed and run down now that odb died...
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Originally posted by KAST@Nov 23 2004, 12:34 PM
    HAVOC411 wut the fuck u neva blazed of wut u been smokin?

Aint tryin to start beef i like chiken
    straight edge motherfucker. poison free

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeh i just wach a bunch of graff video&#39;s do my special dance and then go do la bomb
    you laugh at me because im different i laugh at you because your all the same