Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i'm doing chemistry a.s stuff right now. i am resitting some of last years exams to get better marks.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

yer, i might re-sit my physics practical next year aswell

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i gots high C&#39;s at a.s so i want to push chemistry, biology and art up to a B at least.
    but i deserved C&#39;S i didnt revise for them.
    this time is different tho&#33;

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Originally posted by The 5th one@May 22 2006, 09:50 AM
    well done.
    that is good.
    what subject that in?
    it was in maths believe it or not my worst subject
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

study study study, school school school, grades grades grades
    fuckin hell, go to a study forum
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

lick me anus pretty boy

yum im gettin one of those otr 30mml tagsters,6burners,6coversal and 2 baby blue cant wait

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by obseen@May 22 2006, 10:32 AM
    study study study, school school school, grades grades grades
    fuckin hell, go to a study forum
    shut the fuck up

yay ynps is back&#33;

haha i was about to say that. yo ynps you got an msn addy

sup negros

yeaj i have sika, ill pm you it if you like

hows things then hektik n sik?

yeh pm me it hombre. and shits the nizzle. official summer bombing season has now begun as of saturday night. so alls good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just fell alsleep

hey everyone
    Taggers from north west UK pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey slash im a tagger from your area, wana hook up n tag some road signs?
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

ive not been on in a while cos ive been doin some revision

hey kongo where abouts you from in the NW?

did any one else have pure core 2 maths test tday?

hey all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by smer+May 22 2006, 10:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smer @ May 22 2006, 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The 5th one@May 22 2006, 09:50 AM
    well done.
    that is good.
    what subject that in?
    it was in maths believe it or not my worst subject [/b][/quote]
    well done. thats what i got in year 9. i feel dumb&#33;

RIP Waster