Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah i can't be arsed with it to be honest. i've watched it before

this years is ace tho pete is ace with the torrets
    wanker whistle
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bump&#33;

wanker whistle&#33;&#33; rotfl
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

omgs pams you have 2007 postz&#33;&#33;1&#33;

Wait until its the year 2008 and then make another post and be all like... B)
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like i could do that&#33;
    ooops did i just do iy?

anyway what do posts matter.
    i am just here cus i hate revising so much&#33;

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

<_< Way to ruin it... pfft.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hehehe i am good at that&#33;

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

i hate all reality tv
    Taggers from north west UK pm me

nah big brotheres mint

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

big brother sucks balls and it always has. why watch somebody else live life. live your own. and yeah all reality tv sucks balls

english t.v&#39;s gotten a lot better though lately

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by sika_2002@May 23 2006, 09:57 AM
    big brother sucks balls and it always has. why watch somebody else live life. live your own. and yeah all reality tv sucks balls
    i agree with you alot
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by sika_2002@May 23 2006, 09:57 AM
    What about teh apprentice and... umm.. Shiprecked ... and... ..

Actually you&#39;re kinda right.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bare safe going briccy tommorow.........hopefully

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

what briccys ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

biggest gay bar in london, duhhh
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is it me, or are connecting E to S in tags hard?

yea i have the same problem

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, i think its one of the most common letters together...