Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by some guy from NCI...@May 25 2006, 01:53 PM

Sorry anyone not on there... I found a pic with lotsa people so i'mma do that one next.
    hahah i got on twice

but i dont write amet anymore!!
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha peopel dont know to much these days, kongo knows tho. Skunk is the buds of a plant much nicer in a rolly i would say and much nicer overall, where as hash can be nie in a pipe and it is a cheaper alternative. Because hash is just resin they mix it with a load of shit and crap so it seems as if u have more

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hash is shite, pals of mine have had hash with bits of rubber and stuff in it, its not clean at all

Originally posted by smer@May 25 2006, 04:02 PM
    int skunk black or is that draw
    im confused
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yer but it is good when you dont have money. Ive been clean from it for so long now. Ive still got my grinder, pipe, rizzlas and roach paper.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah knogo, i will be leavin waaaaaaaaay before that....like in a week.

sssssssshhhhhhhhh...i wasnt supposed to tell you that. i was just gonna go and then it&#39;d be a mystery.

ah well know you know. that yep i am leaving after half term.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
    your the wise mind of this thread

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

pam. why you leaving after half term. tht sucks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all the good people keep leaving and shit

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pam don&#39;t leave

although you&#39;ve said you will a few times you never have, but don&#39;t leave this time

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha...i am NOT good for one, for 2 i am not wise...especially on here i am not and

3...hmmm...i have real important exams and they need my 151% attention and this site takes that extra 1% i need to be a clever girly.

i&#39;ll pop in now and then, i just wont be a post whore and clog up the threads unfortunately.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

edit* i cant type

pams. pm me you mobile number so i can keep in touch please. just to generally keep in touch with you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you bein serious...i dont give my number out&#33;

hahhaa. i get given numbers...then i choose to talk...e.g silvar and ekto. i dont talk to silvar tho.

but i dont like to give my number...nothing personal just i have had problems in the past.

but feel free to send yurs and i&#39;ll text you.

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

then he will get ur number :S

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha i was guna say the exact same thing...about pams number
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

aha, well ill drop you a pm over iam when i can get on. no personal info of mine gets put online

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pm over aim? i dont think so.

i know he&#39;ll get my number, but thats if i choose to talk to him, as i do ekto.

so whatever happens, if i receive numbers, i will most likely text you. thats like 95% sure.

RIP Waster

CAN I SUCK YOUR LIL WEE COCKZ TOOOO?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i well feel like puttin peoples numbers up who i dont like
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED