Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

i use and es in my tag aswell, not to hard u just gota try different ways until it fits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do it as fast as possible and see how it joins. Study calligraphy and handwritng and see how it all joins

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah. thats how i get my handstyles down, scribble them fast, look at it, and build it from there, but in normal hand speed. iv never had a name with ES,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

same i cant seem to get a nice handstyle for SITE and i dont have a clue why, i think its mainly the T

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i rekon your site handstyle is preety good acctually
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

i wanna paint a freight so bad
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wana paint yo moma with my jizz
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

kongo there are younger people around....
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

ima rebel

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my tag doesn&#39;t join at all i need to get a new handstyle for it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hhahahahaha

ahhhh Kongo my friend...

you,Monkey and Hektik are pretty much the only reason this thread aint been locked.
    FREE DPM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how could you possibly forget sika?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

siiiiiikkkkkkkkkaaaaaa.....koooooooooooonnnnnnnnng gooooo.........and monkeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy

bumps for you three i say.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by kongo@May 23 2006, 05:02 PM
    how could you possibly forget sika?
    i didnt forget him.

it&#39;s just unholy to say his name.

(get it SIKism?)

see wot i did there?
    FREE DPM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha klaz you are too funny. bless you.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

yo yo. i was sleepin but my homeboy needed me. and know its back of to bed. night my sexy pam, night my gangster klaz, night my &#39;i get extra exam time&#39; kongo. peace yall

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by The 5th one@May 23 2006, 05:24 PM
    hahaha klaz you are too funny. bless you.
    that reminds of the time we were all sittin outside Church at like 2:00AM.
    drinkin and smokin and shit.

and this preist runs out holdin a bible screamin "YOUR ALL GOING TO HELL&#33;".

i know its a big contrast from what you said.

but its was sooooo funny.

have u ever seen a catholic priest run?

not only that but what the hell was he doin in his church at 2:00AM?

Night Sika
    FREE DPM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha never seena priest run no. too funny.

hell....for drinking and smoking. no. haha

night sexy sika baby

RIP Waster

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hi all aint bin in here in a while good to see its slowed down abit and not full of useless bollox. got nicked a few weeks back thats why i aint bin on. safe to every1 i know how you all doin? still gettin up? YOU BETTER BE HAHAHAHA

yo belton come onto msn man. and yeh im good, still doin my business. what happened with getting busted