Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

well theres a legal wall near me thats 100foot long so wer gunna start there and then wonder off
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OK SIKA. ONE DAY.

you just have to make the effort.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

hmm, where abouts do you live mate. and yeh pams ill make hte effort. you need to get msn though because my aim wont work. pleaseeeee. make and msn. go on, you want to

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im koo&#39;

</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you say so kongo. dont be bringin any of that near me. thats just sad.

sika i tried to get msn. it wouldnt work for me&#33;

i tried like 5 times now. just wont work whatever i do.

nvm one day.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how much you got there kongo?

yeh sure. drop me a pm when your around and ill drop you a pm when im up around shropshire or where ever you live

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just under 3 oz

pam whys that sad?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Originally posted by kongo@May 25 2006, 03:33 PM
    the original adult time heads wer me, sexy pammy, sika, imfamous n monkey
    not them fools hektik n cape
    :lol: :lol: yeh i wasnt one of the adult time people. i just stayed n hoped noone noticed. :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

awwww

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i am shropshire you remebered. buti&#39;ll be warwick soon. and thats closer to you.

sad...because i just think drugs are.

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah miss use of drugs is quite sad acctually, but recreational use (what i do) is fine, and when its only class C, its hardly a big deal...

but i repect your oppinion

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow thats a first knogo. you respect my opinion......oh let me just soak this is.........

good boy kongo.

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kongo what is it i thought it was weed, but you said it wasn&#39;t?

and yeah missuse of drugs is a waste of time and money

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its skunk

weed and skunk are different things

so many people make the mistake of thinkin they&#39;re the same

skunk is double the price of weed, (£10 for an 8th of weed, £20 for 8th of skunk) and has a much stronger effect

weed is the leaves of the plant, skunk is the bud

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i decide....when my post count = mymemeber number i&#39;ll leave.

RIP Waster

int skunk black or is that draw
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

orite yeah kool, still all cannabis though which i just usually refer to just as weed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new topic.....please?

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by The 5th one@May 25 2006, 04:01 PM
    i decide....when my post count = mymemeber number i&#39;ll leave.
    hahaha by the rate your goin that will be quite soon

and yeah, people still call it weed, im just picky about the word somtimes...