Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hink it's like a toasted sandwich or summit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it sounds like the kinda hing ye eat wi caviar or sumin to me.

"jeaves ... pass the ciabatta a think i'll hav sum of that with caviar, then tea and crumpets"

Quote Originally Posted by vegimite on toast View Post

$RUNCI$CHENZO$MONKEY$TOXUS$SIKA$MEEKUSSS

i like them all, theyre the cunts i think of when i see the UK thread

letter k for tha 1 letter battle
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

smer. thats pretty god damn good for a year 8. Its clean, and has a nice solid colour scheme, the only thing is, is that the actual letter isent constructed properly, the best way to construct it is to use squares and shapes and all that... but its not bad at all, and i like the handstyle...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OMGZZZ... http://www.electraisd.net/alumni/dis...ss.aspx?y=1969

Go 5 down&#33;

Look at her... then look at this&#33;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes...rowley04_02.jpg

c****y-dink? i think not.

Manz is watching how-2 on itv... bang bang for my education&#33;

EDIT::

TOTP&#33; MOFOS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yoyo congrats on the 1337 post kongo. <3

Im on half term&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33; even though i&#39;m not at schoool.... :unsure: dunno how it works but hey
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by some guy from NCI...@May 26 2006, 04:03 PM
    OMGZZZ...http://www.electraisd.net/alumni/dis...ss.aspx?y=1969

Go 5 down&#33;

Look at her... then look at this&#33;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes...rowley04_02.jpg

c****y-dink? i think not.

Manz is watching how-2 on itv... bang bang for my education&#33;
    hahahahaaha, same shaped heads :P email them and explane theres somthing up with Gay Nell Langford head looking the same as...

haha

perfectly the same head shape...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sig

she looks like sumot out of space lol

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hey any of youz seen that show on mtv uk... barrio 19 (google it for teh homepage).

That show is sick as fuck&#33; They got everything I want in a show. it&#39;s like 20 - 30 second homemade clips of people doing things good (skating, graffiti,riding down stairs in a wok, yoyo, breakdancing)... the yoyoing is fucking sick, i never knew some of the shit that could be done with a yoyo.

I just kick it old school by walking the dog ^_^

But seriously though it&#39;s sick&#33; its on like 10 or 11....

Thats all I gotsta say.
    Sig

im gunna have a look to see what day its on it sounds minted

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anyone here bust out old skool riddums as well?
    Sig

gettin some belton tomorow

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hello guys. good afternoon.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C H E N Z O+May 26 2006, 07:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C H E N Z O @ May 26 2006, 07:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kongo@May 25 2006, 05:51 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-The 5th one
    @May 25 2006, 05:49 PM
    i know its awful......bloated&#33;

today i have eaten so much. i&#39;ll tell you what i had...just dont laugh or call me a fatty or anything. i am in a sensitive mood.

breakfast- nothing
    lunch- hot chocolate. cheese and ham toasted ciabatta
    tea-¬* new potatoes, sald, tuna....and ice cream for dessert.
    snacks- yoghurt, stick of rock, 3 biscuits. and some water.

i am sure i&#39;ve put on like a stone at least&#33;

oh my gwad&#33;
    it has tae b said that that is fukkin nuthin. a eat more than tht in a day n shit tht isnae anywher near as healthy. ciabatta ?&#33;?? wit the fuk man [/b][/quote]
    italian bread. its yum...especially toasted&#33;

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

R.I.P Rob.

rob lovin father of 2,
    age 38 died last night..

r.i.p dude, u was a sound guy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your friend?
    Sig

did live on the same road as me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

GET PAINT THE MORRA&#33;&#33;&#33;..£500 for me to spend..not gonna get all paint with it..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

father of 2...38... damn that sucks.

On a lighter note my name is earlis on today ... anyone watch that?
    Sig

half finished