Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

Originally posted by SiLeNt-BoB@May 26 2006, 11:22 AM
    who u kiddin...he has no friends!....anyways...GET PAINT THE MORRA!!!..£500 for me to spend..not gonna get all paint with it..
    how would u like it to wake up and find your dad is dead ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sorry to hear that molotow.

nice sketchin you been doin smer.

welll bye boys, i'm going out.
    forget revision

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

here mate it happened to me&#33;...try gettin over it when your 6...

sorry to hear that man to both silent bob and molotow
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

omg stop depressing up the thread on a friday... I&#39;m really sorry Molotow (you too bob)... but it&#39;s friday&#33;

Look forward to the things to come in life&#33;

And if that doesn&#39;t cheer you up..

I TOOK PICS OF MY INVENTORY&#33;&#33; YAAYY&#33;&#33; 113333333333333377

Sig

nice im gettin some belton toworow cant wait
    finished

throwy

crits?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you going to brixton?
    Sig

nah i live in bradford so the guy who ownes the lay up lives like 5 mins away from me so i just meet him with the paint

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh nice&#33; wonder how monkey and sikas day is going...
    Sig

it was rainin this mornin over here dunno bout down there tho i realy wanna do that some day

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it&#39;s not been raining here... been quite hot actually.
    Sig

oh fuck its all wet here but im ok if i wanna paint tomorow cos my legal wall is like under these subways that you go under to cross the road

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

apek(s)..couldnt fit an S in..for an exchage with ma mate

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice site enemy
    Sig

whos paintin one for it? ive sighned up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

are they jams?

i think you just paint sumot in those coulers and send them the flick i think

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahh sound, ill do one, mite aswell ehh