Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1704 of 1705 FirstFirst ... 120416041654168416941699170017011702170317041705 LastLast
Results 34,061 to 34,080 of 34095

Thread: The UK Thread

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for the price that illuminartys pretty fuckin good, not great coverage but well worth the money, only thing is though, make sure you get the right caps, because, the old formula/newformula caps were different and id mixed em all together, tryna find the right caps in the dark was a fuckin nightmare... and poundland paint?! is it actually a pound a can?!
    hold ya can up n stand up

Quote Originally Posted by 2mor View Post
    for the price that illuminartys pretty fuckin good, not great coverage but well worth the money, only thing is though, make sure you get the right caps, because, the old formula/newformula caps were different and id mixed em all together, tryna find the right caps in the dark was a fuckin nightmare... and poundland paint?! is it actually a pound a can?!
    Says on the site each can comes with a skinny and a fat cap (looks like an NY fat) seems such a bargain it's gota be too good to be true! An yeah poundland car paint, massive selection of black, white and grey 1 a can last time I checked but watery as ful, crap coverage, shit pressure, clogs pretty quick and it's got a male connection on the can. I found it poor even for tags.

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

used some more tonight...were shitty and didnt cover well, used ochre ,and curry n white last time i used a few different pink/purple tones n they wernt too bad.but none of the standard green caps (nor the little fat ones for that matter!) seem to actually work either time, think ill go with lak when i run out of these as its only 1.78 a can, i still got about 15 cans of this left n a few mtns before the reload .

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

also, one of the colours was like colours (curry i think) was like chrome in as much as you couldnt paint anywhere near it til it was fully dry else it just ran everywhere.

Where do you get it that cheap? Iv never used ironlak, how does it compare to the ilimimarty stuff? Tbh its just for tags and throws, when I can actually be arsed with peices I use belton anyway.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

graphotism.com, and yeah its good for tags n ok for throws i spose, where bouts in the uk you from anyways?

i want to rack some paint really bad now im imagining it i will take 2 cans at a time jsut around the croner from the paint so its on a shorter isle and then ill put it into my bag 2 cans at a time silver,black,red..... how can i make sure i dont get caught the goal is to fill a backpack ill be with a friend we done this before but only 2 cans at a time

im just wondering if anyone has some plans i haven't thought of yet

oh im dreaming again

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i'm from manchester, not much graff though in the area i live just mainly tags... i'd try and change that but im skint and i haven't tried to rack anything yet :L

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright guys, is there many scottish writers on here? Anyone from Ayrshire? I stay near largs and as far as I know there are zero writers or hip hop heads anywhere near where i live

hmm not sure if this is still alive, might be diggin up a deadun but a couple of flicks i took yester round bristol

Cluck dbk

Kamo dbk

poer

Hakah

Kush , CKOne RIP

Molar

and two from Ryder

yeah, so from poer downwards is a legal spot but are well,
    BRISTOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah bristol's scene is looking up at the moment been there a couple of times...too many gay commissions but a fair amount of other stuff too, bleak DBK smashes it!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo Willis im from ayrshire! Just started painting again though

Quote Originally Posted by shyone View Post
    yeah bristol's scene is looking up at the moment been there a couple of times...too many gay commissions but a fair amount of other stuff too, bleak DBK smashes it!
    word bleak is a killer, bristol has recently lost some of its main hitters though, yuck stopped a while ago, RIP CKONE big bomber, and knoe and sony dont seem to be up like they used to, though sony still bombs hard

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah that's true i see sony getting hated on a bit not sure why. that dotcom guy went to prison aswel...didnt have much style anyway. i met bleak at one of the legals seemed like a nice guy didnt talk much though...I hope bristol isnt doing what brighton did about 5 years ago where the illegal scene gets replaced by council permission walls and hard buffing... hopefully it wont go that way but still, bristol graffiti has got a lot bigger in the last few years

Seize Art Fare - London - June 1 2012
    Name:  SEIZE-ART-FAREflier.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  164.0 KB
    As corporations infiltrate graffiti culture in an ever present spectre of sponsorship it undermines the soul of graffiti, whose true nature is that of vandalism & expression without permission. Thus it has become necessary to create a platform for graffiti that is outside of corporate sponsorship, museum patronage, & gallery contracts.

We return graffiti to its roots.
    100% illegal, no permission, no entry fees, no sales.
    Just public art.

all my UK beasts

bump this shit.
    fucking spazzmatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkarH...feature=relmfu

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by subliminal View Post
    ARTFAG SHIT
    sounds like some gay artfag shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by P A N D E M View Post
    Yo Willis im from ayrshire! Just started painting again though

Quote Originally Posted by Willis1989 View Post
    Alright guys, is there many scottish writers on here? Anyone from Ayrshire? I stay near largs and as far as I know there are zero writers or hip hop heads anywhere near where i live
    Glasgow head..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

There is a great shortage of graff everywhere in ma local area, a dont know one Ayrshire writer. Fuckin pash.