Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Post yer pet peeves.

Ugh, okay, so for those of you who don't know, usually at a punk show, if there's a song you really like, you can hop up on stage with your boys and hijack a mic and sing along with the band, and everyone's cool with it and all. So the last show I'm at, I'm up onstage with a bunch of skinheads I've never even met before and we're all singing along and it's cool until this short bitch crawls up onstage, throws her arm around us, and just starts screaming into the mic to the tune of the song. FUCK, I HATE THAT! I fucking hate people who try to sing along to a song they don't know the words to! She just ruined it for everyone till someone pulled her off. Christ, I hate that.

Anyway, let's hear yours.

2. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

I hate it when you're getting a lapdance, and the stripper starts to cry....

3. oblong

oblong Elite Member

4. ZONE

ZONE Senior Member

:lol:

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

lmao

reminds me of Drawn Together. anyone see the newest episode?

oh, i also hate vegans.

6. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

Nah seriously.

1. I hate it when i'm at work, and I have to listen to someone make the same stupid joke as the last 3 people that came through, and then I have to pretend it was funny.

2. I hate it when i'm walking down the street and some homeless person asks me for money, so I give him/her like a quarter, then they look at it and say "You can't buy much with that" or If they don't thank me. Next time this happens i'm taking the fucking quarter back.

I'll think of more and edit them into this later.

7. TIONZ_ER!

TIONZ_ER! Elite Member

I hate it when you go to the drivethru at a fast food resturant and u order but they short you so you go in to tell them and it turns out they never rung up what you were shorted

8. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I posted this before, but these are some things I hate about having my particular hairstyle. This is shit I get just walking down the street from people I don't even know.

When people ask to touch my mohawk
    When people don't ask if they can touch my mohawk, then do it anyway
    When people ask how long it takes me to do it
    When people ask how I sleep with it
    When people pretend to cut or prick their finger on my mohawk
    When people call me "Statue of Liberty" or "Sonic The Hedgehog"
    When people say "I'm gonna get my hair done like that!" just to see how I respond
    When people stare at my mohawk
    When people try not to stare at my mohawk
    When people tell their kids not to stare (which I don't mind. hey, they're just kids)
    When people ask what kind of hairspray I use
    When people ask how much money I spend on hair products
    When people just fucking take my picture as I'm walking down the street.

I swear, at least five of those happen to me 3 times or more each day. EACH FUCKING DAY. It gets real old, but hey, it's me.

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

those are my favorite

people randomly taking your picture is somewaht frightening
    waht if they put them on their fridge or something

10. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i hate it when you go to take the lid of flowpen and kinda give it a twist and it unscrews the pump area and ink gets poured on your hands
    thank god it has only happened once
    the nero was there for a week

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Now, a Gilbert Godfrey moment...

once i was going to the beach with my family and we were stuck in traffic and we saw this woman banging on her window. so we rolled it down and she just started snapping pictures of my head! WHAT THE FUCK?

true story

12. KARE 2 ELABERATE

KARE 2 ELABERATE Elite Member

when you do a peice, and then go to do the highlight(forcefield), and it drips all over your fucking wall

when someone is quite obviously a fucking HUGE douche bag, but thinks hes a champ and wont shut up

when my sister is watchin her fucking reality shows on the T.V.

when i relize im in a dream and ready to manipulate the dream world but then wake up right away.....

when people try to tell me im not a real ninja

when u sit down on the toilet seat and its warm :blink:

when there is no food in the house

when u have madd paint but not a single cap

when i went to the Eyedea and Abilitys concert and couldent get in cause im not 19

when faggots act like there hot shit, but really there not shit (PEN, AZ Crew)

when u read a fucking long ass post on Bombing Science and think "wow what a pointless waste of my precious time"

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

when people tell me about something, thinking i might care
    when homeless people ask me for money for food, then come back 5 minutes later with a slice of pizza asking for bus fair
    when people say they hate rap but "hip hop is ok"
    when someone posts nice flicks, and then there's 2 pages of "ill flicks man" or "keep em comeing!"
    security gaurds, just because you want to be a real cop, doesnt mean you can act like one.

14. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i hate atractive trannys :lol:
    like, come on!! LOL!!

15. TIONZ_ER!

TIONZ_ER! Elite Member

homeless people who ask for 1 50 to get the sandwhich special at the 7 11 down town and when u give it to them the dont say thanks and go ask the next person that walks by for a 1 50 for the same thing...

16. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

:lol: those trashy dressers who wear those oversized japanamation shirts with the guy and the sword and fire its its really ugly and to large a button up shirt i CANT TAKE THAT SHIT!

also when u fill up your bowl with cereal dump in the milk and it ends up theres barely any soo u have little milk in yuor cereal

also when ur taking a shit and the water splashes and hits your asshole and it gets all weird and oily fuck! :ph34r:

17. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

just basically people in general like when im at the movies and people have to sit RITE BESIDE ME and when your at a resturaunt with your parents or just older people they ALWAYS ask them what they want first, give them there food/drinks first its just something i noticed(but they dont know im the one paying and they dont get a tip :D) also when old men try to say hi to me and when normal people try to be heros and when they dont sell me paint and i cant think of anything else i might add more later tho

***edit*** when people like you /\/\/\ dont cut their hair and look like girls well just basically posers in general not saying ur a poser but people that look like you

18. element503

element503 Elite Member

I hate it when youre watching TV and the damn "TEST TEST TEST" thing comes up and you hear beep beep beep...

I hate it when you run out of soda and you gotta drink water.

I hate it when you get mad.

19. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ELP crew.

toy crews thinking they are all city cuz they have tagged the metros (*sorry* but being up in every metro station is very far from being all city, u gotta hit the streets also. and i dont mean jsut the building on the road across from the metro either.)

most car drivers when im walking. fuck you. im walking. its cold. u got the music. u are sitting. u got the heater. dont splash me. dont try n cut me off. dont try and pass before i do. worst... taxi drivers.

cocky cops. its a job. u serve me. u get paid to serve me. I PAY YOU TO SERVE ME SO CUT THAT FUCKING BULL EGO AND STOP TRYING TO BULLY ME.

fake thugs.

real thugs.

myself half the time :p

cans that juice all over me.

markers that do that.

rain.

darkness when u want to piece.

20. dimeone

dimeone Senior Member