OMG.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no for real??????!?!?!?!?
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i don&#39;t really care about lady tribe&#39;s work but as a person she makes my loins fiery with passion that also makes my balls ache. i would make sweet beautiful love to her. and then after i would absolutely give her a bed-breaking deep-dickin&#39;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was wondering can anyone else, other then me, notice when a tag is done by a girl?

i believe that most girls who write have feminine atributes to their work, tags in particular
    Kickin' it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Msfyt@Dec 10 2004, 03:16 PM
    i was wondering can anyone else, other then me, notice when a tag is done by a girl?

i believe that most girls who write have feminine atributes to their work, tags in particular
    i cant tell if someones female based on their tags...

on a side note i loves work by swoon, miss van, koralie.
    aryze has some great characters too.
    At my funeral, I would like a huge sassy black lady to point at a portrait of me and exclaim &quot;Fuck THIS guy&#33;&quot;

Originally posted by cricket+Dec 8 2004, 10:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cricket @ Dec 8 2004, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SALVO@Dec 8 2004, 02:29 PM
    Women have the same potential as men to be a skilled writer. Just that there is few female writers doesn&#39;t make them bad or anything.
    Thats a lie. We all know women are good at too things.
    Cookin&#39; and bitchin [/b][/quote]
    you for got fuckin

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I bet if you looked hard enough you&#39;d find a hermaphidite or two wielding a pen...

Alright&#33;&#33;&#33;

First off, what the hells wit the talk about Cyrus you two kiddies leave the gal and her attributes alone you heard&#33;&#33;&#33;

Killa-Ef, you my homie, homie. The only dude who publicly protests his love for pussy-eating. Word.

To finish off, i&#39;d like to give a little shout out to the Gal&#39;s i know. Cyrus&#33;&#33; whattup&#33;&#33; I always told you i&#39;d make it&#33;

Mira, you know whattup. Where you at? Rehearsing a play or something??

and to my home-girl from the west, Acter. Guzzling 40oz&#39;s, bombing, chilling, tokin&#39;, puttin a punchline up wit the throw up...YOU KNOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; See you when you get back to the MTL.

anyways, the people i just listed will most probably never read this but i did it for myself. So, TILL THE NEXT TIME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im a chick writer i write ms meaz on the walls of the S.G.V.
    kool guy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im a chick writer i write ms meaz on the walls
    kool guy

IFrontAsDanielDuffey!!&#

"thats pretty good, for a girl"

at school theres a crew called "female thugs", and apart from the name generaly, tags by firls are more liley to have twirls and hearts above the "i" and what not, thats just around my area

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have never met a female writer

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha sometimes i can tell a girl writer sometimes not... hell i thought lison was a girl for the longest time (its his moms name so it kinda made sence)

generally speaking i can recongize a girl from a guy thru their art (not jsut in graff) but its not always true.. .some guys are pretty feminin and some girls pretty masculin...

for example cricris work u know right away shes a girl... msfyt some of ya stuff give u away... abit less with your new name i find... cyens is a str8 give away... bee, i woulda never known
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Let&#39;s get some flicks of some female writers&#39; work.

we cant they are busy cookin and cleaning....

oOoOoOoO.. that was low..
    jk

Has I see....You&#39;re Still so crazy mo&#39;fuka EFECTS".. :blink: Wassap Mein? You still get drunk with colt45, Ghetto Ef...
    HwC ---&#62; Èrre, u, Ènne m&#39;essemble...? WOrd...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i tuck my dick between my legs and im a female writter

props to all the girls doing what they do best
    never give up