Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im not bothered but hes a joke

his crew is cm

cock munchers lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im gong to fill up a squirty bottle with paint and go over him lol
    Last edited by spiltink; 11-22-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

life is short. go crazy.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

life is long. take your time.

only start a war/beef is your willing to back it up. It might be fun at first, but it can last a while

I was thinking starting on 2 games? You would have to be mental but I see your point. There was a writer around my way south east england, I saw this one tag and it was rubbish, it looked like a 2 year old had got hold a spray can

So I went over it and made my tag look better thinking he will retaliatye

Then he destroyed every tag i had going, then I hit up a few more times, now he wants me to join his crew.

O ye he tried to fight me aswell lol

I tag alone unless someone like me comes along

i think wars is a waste of paint and its just gonna lower the number of ups you have, there just stupid. i would only start a war with some toy that would decide to tag one of my throwup's or tag one of my pieces.

we shuldn't ''scrimmage'' with each other we are a family we are all WRITTERS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there's this cat in my new area who used to be the biggest bomber, I came and started bombing everything making everyone noticing me. He has the same bombing style as me, he bombs with basically the same tools. a couple weeks back he started tagging right next to my girlfriend, I think he was testing me out. Me and my girlfriend did the same with his tags, he did it again and we kept going for some weeks, then he took the other step and tagged my thrown up bubbles with a silver 3mm marker it was noticing. I think this guy is trying to get some attention Plus Beefing with someone for the tag (i already killed the guy but sometimes he remembers and goes over one or two of my tags).