Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. stainone

stainone New Member

I recently smoked 3 joints and 1 blunt at the same time got stoned and went hitting busses and racking paint.

it was the most craziest time of my life

i know that that is pretty stupid and is a sure way to get caught but i wanna know if anyone else has mixed drugs and graffiti...?

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

hahahahhahahahha. :lol: :lol:

3. Nikon

Nikon Senior Member

4. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  5. ZONE

ZONE Senior Member

;)

6. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

bah being stonned doesnt seem smart in my opinion... some of u maybe it makes u more 'crazy' and hit up more but im fine without no drugs..

7. dimeone

dimeone Senior Member

dude being stoned or drunk or hoped up on speed
    is the best bombing ye chances ur gonna get caught but u go crazy

me and my mates hoped up on speed pieced a roofie on the main road at 11 at night and got chased by the picgs SO MUC H FUN

FUCK U

8. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Oh man, this one time i rolled a joint and this old couple walked by and i got this huuuuuuge adrenalin rush and the weed mixed with the adrenalin and after i went to my friends house and we went bombing and we saw some people staring so we went to this legal wall and did a throwup!!!!!!!!!!anyone else try to smoke an with the adrenalin?

<_<

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

being baked doesnt affect everyone the same, some people can stay cool, calm and collected wile stoned, others cant handle it very well and tend to act like retards. also, differant strains of marijuana make you feel and do differant things.

10. dimeone

dimeone Senior Member

ye how good is pot

11. MisterSpeak

MisterSpeak Senior Member

I smoked my first weed a week ago, I was sort of forced into it and didn't get real high at all...Fucking, everybody does it these days though so I gues some ppeople will bomb on it, I'd rather go with someone with a clean head so that it's all going in...

12. ASEN

ASEN Banned

being baked doesnt affect everyone the same, some people can stay cool, calm and collected wile stoned, others cant handle it very well and tend to act like retards. also, differant strains of marijuana make you feel and do differant things. [/b][/quote]
    Good point. My reflexes stay on point but im still pretty mellow after a good smoke.

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

k.... totally sober i did a fill in throwie with an outline on one of mtls biggest streets during a big event at 3pm 1 block from a cop station. i didnt get chased though doing another throwie 5 mins later the owner came out n pushed me away <_<

:rolleyes: am i cool now? :rolleyes:

and ya tony ive noticed drugs do tend to affect ppl differently... i duno... id prefer to be my usual self if im out bombing and especially if im racking.

oh... and whats so fun about getting chased by cops???!?! am i the only one to hate it?? :(

makes u get all hot and sweaty, screws up the rest of the bombing u wanted todo in that hood... more often then not u get some minor injuries... and sometimes u get busted :(

14. cyras1

cyras1 Elite Member

man i got drunk once and try to outline my sketch with black and i fucked it all up. then i got used to being drunk most of the time and now i write while i'm drunk.

15. DC Diesel

DC Diesel Senior Member

Man, weed and bombing doesn't mix anymore. Got arrested at school for selling. Motherfucker set me up in the bathroom. TWO FELONY charges for 9 and a half grams of dro. I'm trying to stay clean for a lil bit cause my 90 day conditional release probation isn't even over. I've gone bombing, stealing and shit, but weed is just taked too seriously by the police in America.

16. Apples

Apples Senior Member

dc diesel 9 gs is nuttin to be caught with now a days, i have a friend that got busted with 3 oz, cops took him out of class to search him and every thing, was a good friend of mine, but ya anyways, graf and drugs i find dont mix, i find i loose concentration on what im doing and end up drawing randomly.... so ya, ive never gone drunk though..

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

yo apples your tags are still up on the metro haha

18. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

i prefer gay sex with lloyd banks....
    get my meathole stuffed...

then hit the streets

19. ares

ares Elite Member

Bump for lightweights.

20. ZONE