Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Originally posted by CaSoNe@Nov 23 2004, 07:02 PM
    are u laughing at somebody because they are against drugs? wow thats pretty sad ...
    wow your stupid he was laughing cause the kid is retarded and doesnt know what hes talking about....how do you figure he was laughing cause the kid was against them?

Originally posted by &#045;>toNE*+Mar 13 2005, 08:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (->toNE* @ Mar 13 2005, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stainone@Nov 22 2004, 10:45 PM
    I recently smoked 3 joints and 1 blunt at the same time got stoned and went hitting busses and racking paint.

it was the most craziest time of my life

i know that that is pretty stupid and is a sure way to get caught but i wanna know if anyone else has mixed drugs and graffiti...?
    i no this was posted i long timeago but it bugs me ,i smoke that to myself everynite..an weed isnt a drug.chems are drugs (IE) coke,E,mush anything u trip off of is a drug,,,look at them euro writers popin E an hittn bakjumps in havey garded yards..drugs is good with graff. [/b][/quote]
    psst, theres a chemical in weed that makes you high. just like how nicotene(sp) is a chemical in cigarettes that makes you addicted

weed isnt adicting. and yeah there chemicals in everything even bread, weed has no long term negative efects

i always get high before goign bombing

^^
    word up&#33;&#33;
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

take that rambo off ur tag.... u shouldnt post anymore till it is removed.
    EF.SEB.BF

drugs rule&#33;&#33;
    ask rick james

im in love wit mary jane

yes i canabis

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by M0De7@Nov 22 2004, 10:47 PM
    They mix very well, for you info man. Getting stoned and bombing are probably the best combinations for an all out trip fest. I love hitting up while stoned.

Next time try going out on shrooms, and tell me how that goes down.
    Whenever I&#39;m out bombing high I&#39;m always soo fucking parinoid every taxi is a fucking cop and theres old people watching me up there...

You don&#39;t even notice the police ship hover up and Octofficers attempting to arrest you untill the shadow of one wiggles across the wall. "Ahh octopus police&#33;" You scream throwing then can, just as one "inks" you from its tentacle. They tye your wrists up in thorny vines, which is why you start to bleed as you try your hardest to break them. Blinded by mace you, now in the booth, are confessing to Father Jawicki about the time you went tagging by a bridge and how you wanna turn your life around, even become a cop. The ship takes off and you remember why you are confessing, your on death row, and the priest is not real, its a robotic pilot who is about to release you into outer space. Pulling the chrome handle the ship comes to a complete stop and the back door opens letting in 2 stacked speakers, pulling you from the steel gate, "Nooo&#33; Noooooo&#33;", but they won&#39;t listen in fact they can&#39;t, clay figurines are controled by someone and have no working ears, you&#39;d have to yell loud but its worth it.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

yea kid, i dont mix graffiti with those dreadful drugs...ahahhahahahahahahha hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

weed and bombign go good together bu ti havent trie dnethign else

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don&#39;t know about you gusy but when i get stoned its better for bombing. just don&#39;t act like a retard.
    livin large like a fat bitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When I&#39;m sober I be thinking I&#39;m the shit, but when I&#39;m high I&#39;m all parinoid.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like weed. Dank weed.

Wuteva floats ya boat

carrying spliffs while bombing, and carrying bagged drugs while bombing, are two different things.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by TeK89MadeE781@Mar 18 2005, 03:11 AM
    im in love wit mary jane
    WHAT YALL KNOW ABOUT MARY JANE? HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT MARY JANE?

[FONT=Arial] Hey me nd some freinds have been wanten to grow some weed we found a sick spot where no one evergoes i was just wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips on how to grow nd how long it will take to get some weed of the plant. anyhelp would be great thanks&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

drugs n graff dun bother me... im always stoned neways so it dun hurt me wen im throwin up some shit.... haha but iunno how ppl say it ruins them from doin stuff lol pppeace
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>