Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678132353 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont bring
    1-girls
    I guess I cannot bring my self then

4- id( i never bring it anywhere though)
    When you dont have an ID the cops arrete you and bring you the station untill someone comes and prooves who you are, so its stupid, always bring an ID

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

don&#39;t bring any means of ID. that way if you are caught they don&#39;t have a solid name to go by (you can always make one up&#33. got chased by the cops about a year ago and ditched my backpack (with the cans of paint in it) in someone&#39;s front bushes hoping to come back and grab it later that night. went back for it and seen a bunch of people standin around it. it was too late and they had already looked in the bag. i asked if I could have it back and they told me the cops were on the way and that they wouldn&#39;t give it back. so I left. stupid me left my student ID in the same bag. got a phone call from the cops and didn&#39;t answer it, and never heard from them again. h34r:

Peace.
    (&gt;-&lt;SEEK&#33;&gt;-&lt &#39;SNAP&#39; ONE

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>°o.O_Tµë §¤mëwµðt ©üññïñg-&gt;<u>TSC</u>&lt;-TðlëñtëÐ §Þ®ðÿ ©ðñ_O.o°</span></span></span>

-905-

Originally posted by cyens@Nov 26 2004, 02:22 PM
    I guess I cannot bring my self then

When you dont have an ID the cops arrete you and bring you the station untill someone comes and prooves who you are, so its stupid, always bring an ID
    #1: Sad

#2: A-fuckin-men. Yall that don&#39;t bring ID = not smart. Have fun sitting in the station.

by the way... the work in your deviant is fuckin sick cyen.

don&#39;t take anything but paint, caps and latex gloves, wear dark clothes, a hoody if you can to pull over your face if you happened to get chased and need to hide in bushes or a dark spot, and maybe a rough outline or two but not a sketchy, either go alone or have a friend or two that also bomb to keep six, simple enough, and thats it, if you take proper precautions it could save you from a pile of mischief charges, they can&#39;t prosecute you unless they catch you in the act or have witnesses to testify at court who seen you in the act if you get caught, it&#39;s all about knowing your rights "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law", and with that said, NEVER say anything EVER if you do happen to get caught&#33; thats the foremost golden rule in my book, loose lips sink ships, once they get you talking the ball&#39;s in they&#39;re court then&#33; it&#39;s all downhill from there, have a fun ride&#33; this should all be common sense knowledge, but there are those out there who just don&#39;t give a fuck and don&#39;t take precaution for anything they do and those are usually the ones in the most fucked up situations, it&#39;s all up to the person at hand if they want they&#39;re life complicated by carelessness

That may have been one giant run on sentence, but it was very true. Those are the rules that everyone should abide by. Beside, if you don&#39;t, you&#39;re just gonna get yourself fucked anyway.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by A.S.@Nov 25 2004, 01:28 PM
    Back pack of cans, bag of weed, car keys, cell phone, and mini bat for protection. h34r: h34r:
    haha double the felonys&#33;
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

the wifey
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i never bring change or keys
    nj-marlton

pa-phila

filthadelphia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i always bring my black friends with me cause they aint gonna roll on ya, good look outs&#39;n&#39;shit,and they can run like&#39;a mutha fucker...what i dont bring...i dont bring no money,no id&#39;s, pretty much what yall done said..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

don&#39;t bring guns , knives , id , wallet ( only some cash in sock ) , cd/mp3 player ( don&#39;t use it ) , heavy stuff ( i.e backpack whit school stuff )
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

god these are such dumb threads.... use ur fucking common sense on what not to bring u dont need to ask

Originally posted by SIAH@Nov 26 2004, 09:00 PM
    i always bring my black friends with me cause they aint gonna roll on ya, good look outs&#39;n&#39;shit,and they can run like&#39;a mutha fucker...what i dont bring...i dont bring no money,no id&#39;s, pretty much what yall done said..
    is it hard for you to speak normal english?

Don&#39;t bring anything thats incriminating....and bring your common sense

I never bring my cell phone....... I had a bad expirence.... roof top and phone ringing nearly equaled death. I dont bring drugs.... So if i did get caught i wouldnt have to deal with possetion charges. And i dont bring my walkman.... Just stick to the basics paint and markers...... that is really bout it.
    ...OMT...

she

I always never take any cloths.....I go tag with only my Y fronts.....oh yeah and an B2 pencil... h34r: h34r:

NeNOs GonE?&#33;&#33;

Oh yeah &#39;xylene hug&#39; where was that sig. picture taken??The one with that punk rocker??

NeNOs GonE?&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the joyfull smell of sexism.... " sigh "

fuck off

bring the shit that requires your mission the only thing that shouldnt go is your wallet and if you bring you fone turn the vol. down for those quite open spots......

pace

dont bring people who dont write or people who want to write but theyre garbage. cause if you put up somehting nice and theres something garbage next to it in the same color scheme theyre both gonna look like shit. happened a few days ago with this kid who says he writes. why is this in the tools and tips section?