Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 227 of 672 FirstFirst ... 127177207217222223224225226227228229230231232237247277327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 13425

Thread: Photography

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Canons are slightly more complicated than nikons but I think your taking it a bit far. Every canon Ive used has an iso button either on the back or up top, and as far as the av tv thing goes does it really matter what they stand for? Even if you didn't know whats up some common sense could easily figure it out. And for the record Ive always thought it was aperture and time value which may not be as simple as A or S but it makes sense.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

flash WILL freeze it, crank your shutter speed as fast as it'll let you with flash on, a d40 does 1/500 i think, another reason the d40 rocks over a d3000, i wish my folks had asked me what camera i wanted instead of letting the sales person tell them which one to get
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

From what i've seen Cannons tend to capture better footage and more fluidly than Nikons.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

Yeah haha I love this camera. I have somuch to learn from it. Will bouncing the flash be enough to freeze them. I don't want to point it right at them. Imgonna set my flash to 1/16 or 1/8 not too sure tho. I think tonight will teach me a lottt of stuff haha
    INSOMNIAC

robbie p, you a glass blower?
    Fuck.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

From what Ive seen cannons tend to be better at shooting projectiles than nikons

you won't be bouncing a flash at 1/16 or 1/8 for a show.
    Just go find a garage or something and practice your lighting before the show, or, just use the show as practice.

Are you going to use it on the hotshoe or off camera? if hotshoe, just set that bitch to auto.
    That's another reason to get the 285 or a similar unit, photosensor on the flash unit means auto mode works off camera.
    Last edited by kmcdon3960; 01-15-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so much talk, so little action, I wanna see some photos, everyones talking about whats best for this whats best for that, havent seen any actual photos for a while

For the lulz

I don't have a garage bro lol. I just want to go into it with a pretty good starting point. I can't use it off camera. I plan on buying some off camera flashes but have other shit to buy first. O well, I guess I'm just gonna fuck around tonight then post the results here later haha. And I did post flicks a page back for my talking
    INSOMNIAC

Quote Originally Posted by kmcdon3960 View Post
    dog picture is good man, did you neutral density?

shifted, do you have an actual reason for hating canon?

its just such a low end brand to me

the quality is pure ass at its finest
    their a pain in the ass to work with, i feel like cannon made their cameras super easy to use on auto, and a pain in the ass to use on manual
    the quality of alot of their lenses arent that good...they just dont look very crisp to me
    ..and they claim to have "better image quality" because of the megapixels

..thats all i have to say

hittin up iowa city tonight and st paul minnesota tomorrow
    hopefully motherfuckers in iowa are violent

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

I don't have a garage bro lol. I just want to go into it with a pretty good starting point. I can't use it off camera. I plan on buying some off camera flashes but have other shit to buy first. O well, I guess I'm just gonna fuck around tonight then post the results here later haha. And I did post flicks a page back for my talking
    INSOMNIAC

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateHate585 View Post
    With all this talk about ISO, I'm beginning to wonder what my ds0 can handle without looking like shit. I would test it myself, but I don't have a computer at the moment.

I'm trying to figure out how to set my camera up for a show tonight. I'm gonna shoot wide open and probably change the shutter speed a few times. I'm thinkin ISO at 400 possibly. Idk what 800 looks like lol. But I want some pics to not have blur. My flash should help freeze shit right?
    I wouldn't go above ISO1600 with your D40.

Quote Originally Posted by ares View Post
    Canons are slightly more complicated than nikons but I think your taking it a bit far. Every canon Ive used has an iso button either on the back or up top, and as far as the av tv thing goes does it really matter what they stand for? Even if you didn't know whats up some common sense could easily figure it out. And for the record Ive always thought it was aperture and time value which may not be as simple as A or S but it makes sense.
    I know, I was drunk and talking shit. Just hate their single click wheel for changing both aperture and shutter speed, or I heard you change aperture by spinning the back wheel next to the screen? WTF? Just seems like comparing the design of a mac to a PC, mac shit just makes sense and so does nikon shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    From what i've seen Cannons tend to capture better footage and more fluidly than Nikons.
    Da fuck cares? Who buys an SLR to shoot video ? Unfortunately heaps. Stupid fucking feature. Photojournalists shoot nikon, so you're wrong about 'fluidity'

Quote Originally Posted by ares View Post
    From what Ive seen cannons tend to be better at shooting projectiles than nikons

Quote Originally Posted by ShIfTeD View Post
    its just such a low end brand to me

the quality is pure ass at its finest
    their a pain in the ass to work with, i feel like cannon made their cameras super easy to use on auto, and a pain in the ass to use on manual
    the quality of alot of their lenses arent that good...they just dont look very crisp to me
    ..and they claim to have "better image quality" because of the megapixels

..thats all i have to say

hittin up iowa city tonight and st paul minnesota tomorrow
    hopefully motherfuckers in iowa are violent
    Canon lenses are king, optically, but all their shit feels cheap, I'm with ya.
    Something about them feels dog.

I bought nikon a- because a lot of ppl recommended it and I'm tired of seeing every scene kid with a canon lol
    INSOMNIAC

Oh and I was fuckin around last night with iso and anything above 800 looked like shit on the LCD but I couldn't look at them on a computer so I could be wrong
    INSOMNIAC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

d90 because im a materialistic douche. And that is what i want next. In about a year i'll seel my d60 and move up to the d90

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I fucking hate black people.
    disclaimer: i do not commit any illegal acts regardless to anything that i post

i just bought a new d40 and theres a huge smudge on the lens
    should i take it back or try and clean it myself? Ive never cleaned a lens before and i wouldnt want to damage anything

Been collecting photographs of faces for my new website, and also went for a walk last night drunk at 4AM through town photographing homelesses and other buzzy mother fuckers.

WHAT U HOLDING

BIG NIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by VAsucks View Post
    i just bought a new d40 and theres a huge smudge on the lens
    should i take it back or try and clean it myself? Ive never cleaned a lens before and i wouldnt want to damage anything
    Use a soft t shirt. It's sweet to clean lenses, don't take it back you will get laughed at.