Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 533 of 672 FirstFirst ... 33433483513523528529530531532533534535536537538543553583633 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 13435

Thread: Photography

  1. #10641

  2. #10642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post


    Buying this bag maybe... but in black.

    As seen in this video of (my idol) chris weeks.
    Great video anyway...
    That would be dope in black.

    Some stuff for/not for class...










    Could i get an opinion?
    Last edited by t.done; 10-25-2010 at 04:01 PM.

  3. #10643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t.done View Post
    That would be dope in black.

    Some stuff for/not for class...





    Could i get an opinion?
    Like this.

  4. #10644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Good man, I kinda wish it was zoomed out a little bit, just to get the rest of that tattoo and piercing in. Sweet background too.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Aw you don't like large pores and nose hairs? Damn bruh you missing out.

  5. #10645

    Default

    Pre edit of course. I'm going to clean up the bottom of those titties before the client gets it.

  6. #10646

    Default



    selective color assignment. not completely satisfied with it



  7. #10647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh eR View Post
    selective color

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh eR View Post
    assignment
    They had better not be teaching selective color in school. That's some bullshit if they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Aw you don't like large pores and nose hairs? Damn bruh you missing out.

  8. #10648

    Default

    could you elaborate? hah


  9. #10649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Pre edit of course. I'm going to clean up the bottom of those titties before the client gets it.
    those are some cross eyed titties



    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    is your mom good for fucking?
    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    i like to spike my gelato with vicadin...their like little sprinkles that take the pain away...

  10. #10650

    Default

    i think selective color was considered cool at one point, but now every p&s does it (and hence every 13 year old girl trying to be "artsy") so its kinda played.

    i guess its considered to be in the same category as using shitty photoshop filters, except maybe not as bad.

    i admire chris weeks more for his philosophy. his shots are good but have never really motivated/inspired me like the work of other photographers have. "documenting the human condition" and that pdf he wrote are what got me.

    and while im talking the font/letter color on the new setup hurts my eyeballs
    Last edited by VAsucks; 10-26-2010 at 01:25 AM.

  11. #10651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VAsucks View Post
    i think selective color was considered cool at one point, but now every p&s does it (and hence every 13 year old girl trying to be "artsy") so its kinda played.

    i guess its considered to be in the same category as using shitty photoshop filters, except maybe not as bad.

    i admire chris weeks more for his philosophy. his shots are good but have never really motivated/inspired me like the work of other photographers have. "documenting the human condition" and that pdf he wrote are what got me.

    and while im talking the font/letter color on the new setup hurts my eyeballs
    Word. HDR is a good example of one of those played out photoshop filters.
    Your right about chris weeks, his street stuff isn't particularly inspiring although his work on assignment is VERY good.
    His philosophy is spot on though.

  12. #10652
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kansas City 816
    Posts
    1,817
    Credits
    285
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Man, new BS layout is a bitch. I prefer the old gray...
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

  13. #10653

  14. #10654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    7,017
    Credits
    121
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    wtf is this layout shit...its annoying me like mad!


    site-photography.co .uk

    Please Visit^^


  15. #10655

    Default

    the selective assignment was for a printing class so i guess its more about the quality of the print


  16. #10656

    Default

    ^^ t.done, 3rd and 5th im liking alot

    jst found out nowhere in my new city develops standard delta 400 BW film, so i bought the C41 type and got these done today, the ones at the alotments are with my school











    ^thats the art school im going to behind the trees...chuffed


  17. #10657

  18. #10658

    Default

    I loled

  19. #10659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover... View Post
    ^^ t.done, 3rd and 5th im liking alot

    jst found out nowhere in my new city develops standard delta 400 BW film, so i bought the C41 type and got these done today, the ones at the alotments are with my school











    ^thats the art school im going to behind the trees...chuffed

    bump from bottom

  20. #10660

    Default

    good shit channa, i always see your shit on flickr befre it makes it here


    let me just express how much i hate the new bs forumn, half the time it doesnt show images, and there was nothing wrong with the old look of the forumn
    -______-


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero


 

Similar Threads

  1. Photography Poll - ARCHITECTURE
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 09:58 PM
  2. Photography Battle - Drinkin/Partyin
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Photography Poll - Skateboarding/Urban Transport
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. Photography Battle.
    By Proper-issh in forum Old battles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:07 PM
  5. Photography Battle!
    By Proper-issh in forum Old battles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top