Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 542 of 672 FirstFirst ... 42442492522532537538539540541542543544545546547552562592642 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,840 of 13429

Thread: Photography

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so i found out what the camera my girl said she bought me hah.. its a canon EOS 500d
    she was told it was one the best ones on the market and im wondering what some your guys intake on this camera is.

http://www.gadgetine.com/gadgets/can...00-us-dollars/
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

that's a great camera. invest in m42 lenses, they're cheap and easy, and that camera can use them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

werd, ill look into it and keep my eyes peeled for that lens..
    now i gatta get use to using a canon instead of nikon hah

Damn canon's are ugly.. hehe

Found this beside a bunch of the new vaio(?) laptops..made out of random junk.

edit: AH!! camera shake >=\
    Last edited by ImageVerification; 11-06-2010 at 02:12 AM.
    Megapickles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ImageVerification View Post
    Damn canon's are ugly.. hehe

Found this beside a bunch of the new vaio(?) laptops..made out of random junk.

thats pretty cool

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[IMG][/IMG]

When I look at that I think of a flaccid penis amongst a rock wall with some cobwebs.

Im a huge faggot.

that with your avatar

500d is cool. ive been tempted enough to just settle for that as an upgrade from their bottomline DSLR 1000d
    good thing i held off for the 550D
    i think its worth the jump.

and bread, how much for that 85? USD right?

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    Thats exactly it, being polite doesn't do it. You gotta be quite forceful and be already raising your arm before they even know whats hit them and once you've got the shot, then you become polite! (Or completely ignore them and keep walking.)
    It really helps to approach people and compliment them on a feature of their overall look, "thats a great beard you got there, let me take your portrait?" Etc etc. You gotta be quite fast and don't give them an option of getting out of it. Street photographers have got to be pretty rude I reckon. Just ask Bruce Gilden.
    does this approach work as well in a quiet town as it does in a busy city street?
    i know it varies by culture as well but im just curious from your experience

$254 Zio

HAHA AK

I have got a photoshoot tonight and tomorrow, pics will be up asap.
    Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    Thats exactly it, being polite doesn't do it. You gotta be quite forceful and be already raising your arm before they even know whats hit them and once you've got the shot, then you become polite! (Or completely ignore them and keep walking.)
    It really helps to approach people and compliment them on a feature of their overall look, "thats a great beard you got there, let me take your portrait?" Etc etc. You gotta be quite fast and don't give them an option of getting out of it. Street photographers have got to be pretty rude I reckon. Just ask Bruce Gilden.
    yah i usally dont say a thing and just snap them and walk away but ive been getting into asking them for there picture.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you're talking HD video, as far as canon goes it goes something like this. 5D > 7D > 60D/T2i 550D > 500D/T1i. Def. not the best one, but it does a good job for its price. Hope you didn't play retail because after the 550D released they sold pretty cheap on ebay.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    If you're talking HD video, as far as canon goes it goes something like this. 5D > 7D > 60D/T2i 550D > 500D/T1i. Def. not the best one, but it does a good job for its price. Hope you didn't play retail because after the 550D released they sold pretty cheap on ebay.
    yeah she told me she bought it for 200 plus cause she knows the guy who works there as well owns the same thing and says its a great camera.. thats bout all she said. i wasnt suppose to know till xmas,but hell she cant keep her mouth shut haha and i dont really want it for the HD video but its a PLUS for me in the benching train world makes my life a lot easier in ways with them going by at 130miles/hr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousWaaa View Post
    it was taken at around.. 5 oclock, but in england now its getting really dark really fast, it was litterally night time, but i exposed it so it almost looked like full day time

One i took today
    Yer mate londons getting dark as FUCK recntly...went out a few fridays ago to get some photos with the other half...at 5 i literally couldnt shoot anymore with 400 iso film and f1.2 lens...was sucky as!

a quick word of advice either over expose photos of london....or HDR them so you get the bridge etc exposed properley...or shoot raw and use a bit of fill light

Also it was really wierd devoting a few hours to literally shooting random people on the street yesterday and for a bit on friday....some people notice ya some people dont have a clue what your doing....some people get all uncomftorble...others smile and let it happen...some people pulled some crazy faces...was a wierd experience but meh waiting for my filsm to come back from the lab...im not gonna lie though manual focus can suck a tad for shooting this stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by MoNkEy View Post
    Yer mate londons getting dark as FUCK recntly...went out a few fridays ago to get some photos with the other half...at 5 i literally couldnt shoot anymore with 400 iso film and f1.2 lens...was sucky as!

a quick word of advice either over expose photos of london....or HDR them so you get the bridge etc exposed properley...or shoot raw and use a bit of fill light

Also it was really wierd devoting a few hours to literally shooting random people on the street yesterday and for a bit on friday....some people notice ya some people dont have a clue what your doing....some people get all uncomftorble...others smile and let it happen...some people pulled some crazy faces...was a wierd experience but meh waiting for my filsm to come back from the lab...im not gonna lie though manual focus can suck a tad for shooting this stuff....
    argh bloody rain! cant go out and shoot and print the photos i need for tuesday at college, i guess i'll have to go on a mission tomorrow morning till night, hopefully i will have alot more street photography aswell, and yeah, i think it is pretty weird shooting people like that, but when you have them in physical print or on a flickr or what ever, you get this satisfaction like yess, i got that, if you know what i mean? might just be going on at the moment lol

Quote Originally Posted by MoNkEy View Post

when you say you cant shoot at 1.2 iso 400, what shutter speed is that around? or borderline acceptable to you

i know my method isnt crisp but i recently found iso 800 not as bad as i remembered. that, f 2.8 and somewhre around 1/8-1/15 works fine for me.
    ive been trying to work on my panning as well anyway.
    and im talking about 11pm kinda shit. of course street lights/ambient lights