Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 600 of 672 FirstFirst ... 100500550580590595596597598599600601602603604605610620650 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 13422

Thread: Photography

Quote Originally Posted by King Kron View Post

Awesome pic bro, what settings did you use? What kind of film is that? Was it hard to get close to the scene?
    Oh wait, you didn't take that picture.
    Get the fuck outta here.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by kmcdon3960 View Post
    Awesome pic bro, what settings did you use? What kind of film is that? Was it hard to get close to the scene?
    Oh wait, you didn't take that picture.
    Get the fuck outta here.
    Not the first time someone has posted a link to a blog of collected flicks. Stolen flicks or not, that blog is more visually stimulating than this place.

Touchy touchy!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Attached Images  

Name:  bluefireweb.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  29.6 KB

page 600 woo, have some blue fire

fuckin bombingscience with their shit fuckin uploader, image looks like shit for better pic try http://wickr.tumblr.com
    Last edited by artcrime99; 04-02-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: photo uploader is so skimpy on bandwidth my photo looks like ass-vomit..

everybodies getting tumblrs now weee

http://thnkbigphoto.tumblr.com/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

visited mica today

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    That is serious

Quote Originally Posted by ares View Post
    Not the first time someone has posted a link to a blog of collected flicks. Stolen flicks or not, that blog is more visually stimulating than this place.
    This coming from a guy who never, ever posts any of his pictures on a photo thread but is the first one to criticize........
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Aw you don't like large pores and nose hairs? Damn bruh you missing out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When I said that blog is more visually stimulating it was not directed at anyone's work, or anyone in particular. Yes, I throw comments and criticism around, but do you see me hating on random people for no reason? Pictures aside, have I not demonstrated through my comments that I know whats up?

Secondly, as far as my work goes there are reasons why its not in here. First and foremost, this is a GRAFFITI forum. Some people have no problems putting their real name and information out there, I am not one of those people. If you want to front on me for trying to keep my anonymity, go ahead. I am not here to gain anyone's approval. Call me selfish, but I have nothing to gain by posting my work.

Also, criticism is ESSENTIAL if you want to progress as an artist.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hes got a very good valid point there kmcdon!

theres so little criticism going on in this thread thats there is no point in talking about it

for me its more interesting to see the work of people who i have some familiarity with, rather than the same "visullay stimulating" pictures which get reblogged around tumblr until they cease to become cool.

Maybe so. It's true that he does say some knowledgable things sometimes, and he does seem to know what he's talking about. I just have a hard time taking someone seriously when they dish out advice and don't (by posting pictures) give anyone a chance to give opinions back.

I have learned alot off internet forums and getting feedback, I would be a lot worse then I am now if it wasn't for sites like this. I can respect the fact that you want to stay anonymous, that's fine, but unless you're shooting for rolling stone magazine or the new york times, posting a picture or two wouldn't kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by VAsucks View Post
    theres so little criticism going on in this thread thats there is no point in talking about it

for me its more interesting to see the work of people who i have some familiarity with, rather than the same "visullay stimulating" pictures which get reblogged around tumblr until they cease to become cool.
    Hear hear. While on acid and looking at blogs, I had a bit of an epiphany, I found I was staring at every single photo on one blog I go on, www.greyhandgang.com, for at least 5 minutes each. I was enjoying them as if I was looking at them in an art gallery, I had never really done that before on a blog. Then I became angry that blogs bunch together such amazing examples of photography that it actually starts to belittle them, and people scroll past them like they are nothing, rushing through page after page. Blogs are wack really.
    Not to mention the unbelievable amount of stolen credit, you could become world famous in the blog scene and still be completely unknown as an artist.
    Last edited by .A.K.4.7.; 04-04-2011 at 05:22 PM.

#rant

Give a guy shit for sharing a compilation of nice pictures
    Give a guy shit for addressing the guy that gave shit to a guy that was sharing without giving a shit

I suggest you consider another Acid trip AK47 for the purpose of clairvoyance

Stay classy Bombingscience