Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 631 of 672 FirstFirst ... 131531581611621626627628629630631632633634635636641651 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,620 of 13425

Thread: Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    Anybody have a (Folding) bracket recommendation?
    http://www.custombrackets.com/cb-mini-rc.html

Why folding? This is all you need. Terry Richardson uses one, if that means anything to you.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Aw you don't like large pores and nose hairs? Damn bruh you missing out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

folding brackets suck. i've had one of those cb mini's for awhile and I love it.

What they said^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tech0ps View Post
    Yo Monkey hope you're safe out there in old London town! Shit looks fucking crazy. Well hopefully you're safe but out there shooting it all, haha.
    I was in lille and paris all week...missed out on it all...im glad i didnt go out i know 4-5 people who went out taking photos, one got stabbed, 2 got robbed at gunpoint and the other ones got chased by mobs wanting to rob camera gear etc...

then again they are all pussy art fag kids...if i was gonna go out i was going with 10 mates all armed with bats and shit...i wouldnt of got robbed but prob would of got into some trouble...wish i had shot some of it as the photos are worth a mint as most papparazzi guys were to prang to go out and about...also the newspapers werent putting anyone on shift as it was concidered to dangerous...

but anyway i just got back from a little trip to france was one of the most fun 4-5 days ive had in a while...went to lille painted a few panels...caused hassle...bunked the hour train to paris...we had to avoid the ticket guy a few times by sneaking to the toilers etc...in paris we painted a panel with in an hour of being there...that night we got arrested and proper raided by the RATP security, we had 12+ and dogs which was crazy...so glad we didnt have paint etc...

I will do a full write up soon, but they gave us a court date in october which i was like FUCK YOU AM I COMING TO IT haha...

Will have photos up soon....

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Snowed in my city today.

You'ze will probably laugh being from london and canada but it hasn't snowed in my city in nearly 100 years.

Amazing!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Gone for a coffee, ended up working in the same coffee,decided to take some pictures while at it.

Cow Kru Siroki Brijeg

Welcome to the Balkanhttp://m.friendfeed-media.com/de8a2965f6bb5761042368f19b5047b7dc183fe7

Name:  DSC_9180.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  186.4 KB
    liked this alot, just took up photography a little while ago, using an advanced version Nikon D70, still learning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Bunnies View Post
    everyone in this thread needs more arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by theowner View Post
    saying that you're goin to start selling drugs to pay for graffiti supplies on a public forum = A+
    Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    do you have nudes to back this statement up?

ok cept her sitting style makes her look flubby round her tummy. those stockings are too tight round her waist.

yah hahah
    im trying to get used to working with "models" started this shit with my boy called girls gone wild style

for talking

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    i <3 her

Name:  roof4.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  120.0 KB

just dickin around

Want.

and yoo joe your boy tom gould is making moooooves.

Yeah he's doing it big.

He takes dope shots too check his website @ www.tomgouldshoots.com

He also shot this for a good NZ rapper while he was in NY.

I quite like this song.

No one else care about watches?

Drool.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    Snowed in my city today.

You'ze will probably laugh being from london and canada but it hasn't snowed in my city in nearly 100 years.

Amazing!
    We only get snow here and there...and when we get it our country flops hard and cant deal with it...but yer ibet it doesnt snow to much for ya! haha

Also AK do you remember that filter you posted up a few months back...was some colorefex 3.0 or something...just wondering if you got a link or name of it again...had some sick things i loved using on there...and had to format my pc so lost it

Also sorry for my lack of input to the thread recently...my pc proper died before i went to paris...ive had problems with it since i got it...it kept blue screening onm a daily basis for no reason and at random...so we decided to take a proper look...formatted re-installed windows and drivers etc...still crashed at random...we checked the bios...the motherboard thought it was running a single 2.4ghz processor not the dual core etc...so we flashed the bios, re installed windows again...still had problems...i think something on the motherboard must be fucked but ordered a new pc anyway...so im still waitinf for that after 2 weeks...

Anyway my travels took me to lille and paris the other week...was a dope trip, headed over there with a guy from Not Guilty Magazine from England. I need to do a full write up on the trip still but im waiting on my film to be developed...

Had a sick time, painted a few trains in lille, then painted some paris metro...got arrested first night in paris some how which sucked...they set me a court date for metro trespass in palais du justice, room 2 on 7th october this year...i told them i wont be turning up and kinda just walked out the plic station...they didnt stop me or say anything i dont know why haha!!

Heres a few photos for you to all enjoy and what not till i get the rest uploaded!

This is the tunnel we got chased by RATP with dogs etc

Sleeping like Hobo's everywhere....

Metro y0

Mid Riding the Metroooo...

You all may have this...the baitest photo going...but had to be done....painting panels whilst you got a court date set in a foreign country haha...

And heres some random flics from London I dont think i have posted yet...

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Also you probably wont get tooo much from me at the moment...I got payment from Jon enoch and Im waiting for The Guardian to pay me for my st pauls photos...the Daily Mail havent been in contact...but i got a letter from the Small Claims Court saying they Have acknowledged my case and they have 28 days to reply with their actions...

the first lot of moeny was spent on a lot of parts for my new car...

Which probably wont excite anyone...but i loveeee my hondas...

Its a 1990 Civic running a 1.4L on carbs...
    Plans are just to have all the rust cut out and rewelded, resprayed, new suspension and track set up all around, new wheels, larger brakes all around, swapping out the 1.4 engine on carbs to run a 1.8L type r engine on injection (involves, new dashboard loom, new engine loom, new ecu, new fuel lines, new fuel tank and the engine etc)...im hoping it will be pretty quick when finished...it weighs around 750kg at the moment, and im gonna shed more weight from it...the engine will be running around 215hp once ive done odd bits to it....so having 215hp ina car which will weigh about 700kg will be immense haha!!

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^