Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 220 of 670 FirstFirst ... 120170200210215216217218219220221222223224225230240270320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 13398

Thread: Photography

  1. #4381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    western and upstate NY
    Posts
    242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmcdon3960 View Post




    Zenza Bronica ETRS.
    I fucking LOVE the big negatives.
    Ilford delta 100 @ 100.

    Got 2 rolls of 35mm drying in the closet. Gonna start scanning as soon as they're dry.
    love the first and last one.

    4x5?



    XXX.

  2. #4382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youthcrewdoof View Post
    love the first and last one.

    4x5?
    thanks!

    I wasn't really feelin that cat pic that much, but gotta show my cat some love

    it's 120 film, 6x4.5. I'm just glad the camera works, it was such a bargian that I wouldn't be suprised if there had been leaks. The meter is broke, so I gotta meter with another camera :/

    edit: I'm cuttin up the negatives from my nikon and it looks like they're all scratched from the camera...... ugh.

  3. #4383

    Default




    sorry. gotta pimp the cat

  4. #4384
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    2,078
    Credits
    118
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default










  5. #4385

    Default

    those are sick BIGel.


    May 9 2005, 01:00 PM

  6. #4386

    Default

    hey look, the same train going around a curve in 4 pictures, amazing


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  7. #4387
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    2,495
    Credits
    45
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShIfTeD View Post
    hey look, the same train going around a curve in 4 pictures, amazing
    It's not just the picture, but the sense of adventure it conveys, you know? El lives that life, and there's the pictures to show for it. I think they're great, thanks for sharing them El
    78 ZOF 78



  8. #4388

    Default





    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  9. #4389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFI. SPit View Post
    It's not just the picture, but the sense of adventure it conveys, you know? El lives that life, and there's the pictures to show for it. I think they're great, thanks for sharing them El
    theres no doubt in that, i guarantee you theres some gorgeous scenery directly out of the door

    just not down the line at the same 3 tankers and boxcars and hoppers


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  10. #4390

    Default

    yeeeeeeeeeeah boy nice band shots. try lowering the shutter speed to get some movement emphasized and increase the intensity. they look quite tame right now, but that may just be the gig. Thing with a fisheye is you gotta get mad close, even closer than you are now.

  11. #4391

    Default



    my new carl zeiss 35 f/2 came today... so gonna be shooting a lot more street photography in the hot hot summer sun

  12. #4392
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    2,078
    Credits
    118
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShIfTeD View Post
    theres no doubt in that, i guarantee you theres some gorgeous scenery directly out of the door

    just not down the line at the same 3 tankers and boxcars and hoppers
    he's just mad cause i punked him for being straight edge!

  13. #4393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    yeeeeeeeeeeah boy nice band shots. try lowering the shutter speed to get some movement emphasized and increase the intensity. they look quite tame right now, but that may just be the gig. Thing with a fisheye is you gotta get mad close, even closer than you are now.

    yeah kinda sucks since my camera doesnt autofocus with that lens...i can safely put it on in infinity and work that shit but any closer and i run the risk off having a bunch of blurry ass pics


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  14. #4394

    Default

    p.s. fuck you and your hot summer sun...you ass hole


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  15. #4395

    Default

    Time for an upgrade! D700 for $3000NZ ?

  16. #4396

    Default

    thats just about the price they are brand new in the us man...hahah

    i wish i had the money for a new camera, im jobless


    "You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

    sixthreezero

  17. #4397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    721
    Credits
    584
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post


    my new carl zeiss 35 f/2 came today... so gonna be shooting a lot more street photography in the hot hot summer sun
    that thing looks hawt!
    PM me if you're looking to trade or cop sum stickers.


    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    fact:my mom's not a whore..she just wanted me to look like 6 of her closest friends..

  18. #4398

    Default

    whats so special about that lens? (informational question)
    Fuck.

  19. #4399

    Default

    carl zeiss is one of the top optics companies in the world

  20. #4400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShIfTeD View Post
    yeah kinda sucks since my camera doesnt autofocus with that lens...i can safely put it on in infinity and work that shit but any closer and i run the risk off having a bunch of blurry ass pics
    that's fine though.

    The advantage of digital is that you can shoot 400 frames, keep 10 and not lose any money


 

Similar Threads

  1. Photography Poll - ARCHITECTURE
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 09:58 PM
  2. Photography Battle - Drinkin/Partyin
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Photography Poll - Skateboarding/Urban Transport
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. Photography Battle.
    By Proper-issh in forum Old battles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:07 PM
  5. Photography Battle!
    By Proper-issh in forum Old battles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top