Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 319 of 672 FirstFirst ... 219269299309314315316317318319320321322323324329339369419 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 13427

Thread: Photography

Quote Originally Posted by CanDilosKor View Post
    Lil Jon.....Yeeeeahhh!!!!!

straight edges need to get frayed!
    check your whitebalance b4 you take pics, the one pics is blue
    and an fyi, the only reason club pics survive is because the bitches wanna go on afterwards and find pics of themselves looking sexy, and a fisheye is a terrible choice for a lens, yeah it looks cool, but whats the one thing that every girl thinks? they think their fat, even if their not...and a fisheye is gonna make them look fat

and go somewhere else and start shit about the straight edge shit, and maybe grow up a little, your not gonna get your debate here

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

i was looking at that exact reflector haha

and fuck those club shots, its easy as shit to go to a club and take pics of ugly sluts with a fisheye.
    INSOMNIAC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

deflate your head, its easy to take pictures of a lot of things.

was that directed at me? i dont have an inflated head, that kid just came in here, posted shitty pics of ugly ass bitches then bashed a lifestyle choice that some of the members here chose to live by. which isn't cool to me. if you can honestly give me a good reason as to why those pics are good, i might take back my statement. and you're right, it is easy to take pictures of a lot of things, but it take skill and talent to take photographs.
    INSOMNIAC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just picked up this lil' feller for some $4 at the ARC. I thought it looked kinda cool.

And this guy too.

Don't know shit about either one, and I doubt the Hanimex is worth much of anything, I just liked the look of it, though, I don't know a lot about the lense.
    Fuck You

I don't have anything against straight edge but god damn why do yall have to be so preachy about it. Stop taking yourselves so damn serious, it's probably why people poke fun at you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    i cant belive you were in swinging range of lil jhon and u decided to take a photo
    hahaha

nice1
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    Aw you don't like large pores and nose hairs? Damn bruh you missing out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateHate585 View Post
    was that directed at me? i dont have an inflated head, that kid just came in here, posted shitty pics of ugly ass bitches then bashed a lifestyle choice that some of the members here chose to live by. which isn't cool to me. if you can honestly give me a good reason as to why those pics are good, i might take back my statement. and you're right, it is easy to take pictures of a lot of things, but it take skill and talent to take photographs.
    dude didn't say fuck straight edge kids, besides dude was probably drunk, so who cares what he said.. you want a reason why those flicks are cool with me, alright 3rd flick chick in the middle. yeah most of those broads are busted but who cares, you don't see me talking shit to you everytime you post something i consider mediocre.

to avoid a straight edge argument
    what is that in kmcdons sig?

Quote Originally Posted by VAsucks View Post
    to avoid a straight edge argument
    what is that in kmcdons sig?
    It's a canon 5200mm f/14 telephoto lens. I don't think they made many, one sold on ebay a while ago for $55,000US.

I'm pretty sure it was only used for surveillance and other shady gov't stuff. Perhaps for long range photographs of bomb testing?

Last edited by kmcdon3960; 03-19-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ares View Post
    dude didn't say fuck straight edge kids, besides dude was probably drunk, so who cares what he said.. you want a reason why those flicks are cool with me, alright 3rd flick chick in the middle. yeah most of those broads are busted but who cares, you don't see me talking shit to you everytime you post something i consider mediocre.
    he said that straight edge needs to be frayed, pretty much saying fuck you imo. im not straight edge, but i don't like how he came in here like he was the shit. one girl in a pic that is semi-attractive doesnt make the pictures good to any degree. this is a photography thread, so i am going to express my opinion and you are free to express yours if you don't like my photos. Pictures of clubs are cool if done right, and i dont think he did them right. end of discussion, if you don't like my photos, feel free to tell me, i dont care
    INSOMNIAC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    I don't have anything against straight edge but god damn why do yall have to be so preachy about it. Stop taking yourselves so damn serious, it's probably why people poke fun at you lot.
    agreed to the fullest extent you may ever possibly get XD
    but why live a life with rules on top of more rules. do what ya want, then again. you do what you want by being straight edged ha.
    weird imo

i rather smoke my bong drink my booze and fuck girls in the ass all night long with my video camera rolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
    i wouldnt poke that wit a pool stick let alone my dick
    Quote Originally Posted by biggirlsrool View Post
    so many idiots, my posts are better than half yours and Im not even serious, fuck
    so many idiots, respect to the real guys doing it

my philosophy is do what you want, i dont care as long as it doesnt negatively affect me or those i care about. im not straight edge tho, i just choose not to do drugs. anyways back to photography, i just found out that i might have to wait another month until i can get the deal through nikon. so i might just get the 55-200. any thoughts on that lens? its not the fastest but for outdoor stuff it seems like it will be nice.
    INSOMNIAC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post

Just picked up this lil' feller for some $4 at the ARC. I thought it looked kinda cool.

And this guy too.

Don't know shit about either one, and I doubt the Hanimex is worth much of anything, I just liked the look of it, though, I don't know a lot about the lense.
    Nothing? I wanna know whether this lense was worth the 3 dollars, haha.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does it fit on your camera and take pictures, cause for 3 bucks thats a deal, but the hanimex is rad as shit

on another note, just found my mom's n6006, had to give film a shot, the ISO setting on this fucker can go from 6 to 6400, and there's a 35-80mm zoom on it
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    who's being preachy? i said go somewhere else to start shit because im not gonna argue it

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Quote Originally Posted by people View Post
    shit about straightedge
    I'll bite.

I drink and smoke, so obviously I'm not edge. I've dated straightedge girls and I prefer them that way, they don't get drunk and slutty
    Straightedge people are cool, it's the straightedge gangs that start shit with everyone that've ruined the name for everyone else.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

straight edge gangs?. that's fucking lame. if you a straight edge, you dont need gangs. you need your non alcoholic beverage and them slutty girls who preech about not being slutty, but on camera they will do anything to look slutty.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
    i wouldnt poke that wit a pool stick let alone my dick
    Quote Originally Posted by biggirlsrool View Post
    so many idiots, my posts are better than half yours and Im not even serious, fuck
    so many idiots, respect to the real guys doing it

anyway, show tonight, maybe I'll get some decent wideangle pics. We're also going to burn the stage to the ground afterwards, so I'm gonna try to get some 645 shots of that also. Got 7 frames left of delta3200/120 size.