Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 536 of 673 FirstFirst ... 36436486516526531532533534535536537538539540541546556586636 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,720 of 13442

Thread: Photography

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    It's amazing how little americans know about the rest of the world they live in...

It's embarrassing really.
    True. Just wanna say that although I live here, I'm 100% Canadian. ***** got a Canadian passport and erythang.

im pretty sure he was joking... americans arent that dumb really

Quote Originally Posted by VAsucks View Post
    im pretty sure he was joking... americans arent that dumb really
    nah man... i saw a vid of random ppl in the streets getting spointaneous questions about geography and general knowledge shit... it was pretty bad.
    im pretty sure not all americans are like that obviously.

anyway, did this quick shoot last night of my coworker at work.
    he did the post processing on it...will post mine later

alot of times in things like that they survey abunch of people and just put the dumbasses in the video. i will accept that there are alot of dumb americans, but im just sick of people from other countries acting like no one where they live is ignorant

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

How would I know? There's like, one black guy in all the Harry Potter movies.

HAHA SEE that? Another joke. Stop acting like politicians and open your ass a little.
    Last edited by Backalley Abortion Doctor; 10-30-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousWaaa View Post
    Pretty hard to take my time when the moments happen for 3-4 seconds max, but i'll try to work on composition, thanks for the advice
    yep thats the joys of street photography mate...you have that split second to hit the shot...and if you miss it...well you miss it...i was out on friday took a few but i gotta finish the roll of film...its hard to use a fully manual 35mm slr but meh started to get the hang of it....

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Do you know both sunny 16 rule and hyperfocal distance? 2 essentials for fully manual cameras and street!
    look them up especially hyperfocal distance! DOF scale on your lens is sooooooooo fuckign usefull once you understand it!

Bought this bracket since I've started doing a lot of corporate function work and events and stuff like that.

nice and simple unlike those stupid folding monstrosities... and lets me shoot portrait and use the portrait shutter release button on the side.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don't understand how people consider those large brackets functional. That on the other hand looks great, hook up the brand or a link

It's made by custom bracket and it's called the Mini-RC

http://www.custombrackets.com/

Here's a fucking photo of me just cos it's such a mission putting latest flicks on here.

trippin on acid jesus fuck.

nice hookah ak

Nice photos everyone! I was wondering if any of you know any good enhancement tips for graf photos that can be used in Photoshop? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

went and re-shot a photo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Do you know both sunny 16 rule and hyperfocal distance? 2 essentials for fully manual cameras and street!
    look them up especially hyperfocal distance! DOF scale on your lens is sooooooooo fuckign usefull once you understand it!
    while on this topic.. where im at im actually learning this in the class ive been taking. we just started talking bout the hyperfocal and telefocal distances and the DOF.. and im learing a lot from the class... but time to go paint
    Last edited by One Evil; 10-31-2010 at 03:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bought this bracket since I've started doing a lot of corporate function work and events and stuff like that.

nice and simple unlike those stupid folding monstrosities... and lets me shoot portrait and use the portrait shutter release button on the side.
    my teacher brought in a huge bracket for his flash.. its from like the 80s he said.. just seen those and reminded me when i seen those, but so much smaller.

I'm gonna look like a Pap.

Why my country is 100x better than yours:

Yup it's summer christmas and new years while you fags are prob snowed in, and this beach is less than 20 minutes from the central city.
    Beers + sun + serious sunburn most days.

I call this one hiding in the shadows because of the way I manipulated lights. Also this goes to show how creative you can get and not have to buy $0298493284 worth of lighting toys to create some magic. Shot in a living room. 1 strobe to the right with an umbrella.

http://www.jatinderchanna.com/?p=472

Quote Originally Posted by J.Channa View Post
    I call this one hiding in the shadows because of the way I manipulated lights. Also this goes to show how creative you can get and not have to buy $0298493284 worth of lighting toys to create some magic. Shot in a living room. 1 strobe to the right with an umbrella.

http://www.jatinderchanna.com/?p=472
    You're living the dream.

Sorry bout the size, but gotta be this size cos they go together so nicely, with that dope light leak in the middle. Spells the end of my Kiev 60 already though. Oh well, can't expect much from a Soviet built camera.