Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 586 of 672 FirstFirst ... 86486536566576581582583584585586587588589590591596606636 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,720 of 13434

Thread: Photography

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zio View Post
    i would think nikon has it... but canon has "picture styles" which you can change with different settings (standard, landscape, portrait etc) basically in camera processing
    you also get 3 custom settings of your liking (besides the presets being customizable as well)
    with the 3 custom settings, you can make your own with a software.. or go online and find other ppls own presets.
    i found an Agfa RSX II 100 that i now substitute as my standard.
    also a Velvia 50

anyway, i think id much rather get a voigtlander before i even consider this
    edit: just cause i always wanted to get in to film...and rangefinders
    Bah. Any post processing should be exactly that... post. Cameras should record whatever is infront of them and any changes should be made if needed afterwards. Film modes are stupid IMO. Just buy velvia if you want velvia.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcdon3960 View Post
    don't do it zio, film and rangefinders are an expensive addiction.
    you should probably take up smoking crack instead, it'll be cheaper in the long run.
    ehh.. i really am not about to start buying leica lens. if anything, i dont even need a voigtlander. id want a little canonet just for shits. as long as i can get a fast/sharp enough lens and full manual, im happy.

I would suggest getting an electro 35 before a canonet. Better lens, and half the price.

Nah... an Olympus 35RC

Tiny, fully manual - which means the meter doesn't have to be accurate for it to work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T#ht_500wt_922

Boom.

God I can't wait to develop these color rolls. I can't wait to see what this zeiss does on color.
    How about a cheesey mirror self portriat?
    Maybe I should do a picture book on the trash of north america.

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    Bah. Any post processing should be exactly that... post. Cameras should record whatever is infront of them and any changes should be made if needed afterwards. Film modes are stupid IMO. Just buy velvia if you want velvia.
    i get you, but if you do happen to shoot jpg instead of raw, like it or not, youre gonna be using those presets (most likely standard if you dont ever tweak that part of your camera)
    i do shoot raw 98% of the time but if i just want a quick process, ill just use the canon software instead of photoshop. itll keep the preset(if i want to) instead of it being completely raw/flat.
    otherwise ill do the full edit

I would suggest getting an electro 35 before a canonet. Better lens, and half the price.
    i would if i can find anyone selling it locally, 2nd hand. ive seen a couple canonets and thats really the only reason ive gone to research about it and thought its alright even without interchangable lenses

now that oly looks interesting. im gonna read about that more.

I'm sure most cameras do this also, but I always use my lx3 on jpg+raw, because the dynamic b&w is just so damn good on it, but I like having the raw just incase I want color.

here are the difference.
    all the same settings. nothing tweaked besides converting to jpg (which i frgot to switch in camera)
    "3 f3.5 iso400 tungsten WB

Standard

Agfa RSX II 100

CLEAR (a custom preset found in the Canon website)

Meh. I still reckon if you want your clean cut digital images to "downgrade" to a scratchy grainy film look, then just shoot film!
    Last edited by .A.K.4.7.; 03-01-2011 at 03:39 PM.

AK's always posting pics of the new zealand beaches. Here's a look at what Delaware has to offer. There is trash from the civil war all the way through WWII on this beach, people come here every day to pick through it, and it's a mile from my house.......

loving the zeiss 35/2 ZM

http://rapidhate.org
    Regretting selling the zeiss already. SO SO sharp but 1.4 is needed for me. Maybe I'll buy another one one day for daytime shits.

bored as shit at a buddys band practice

Quote Originally Posted by .A.K.4.7. View Post
    awesome!
    i also want to find out if hes done a review on any of the canonets....just to see what he has to say about it.
    i know its been compared to the leica m3 in some reviews but id just like a consistency in opinion, coming from the same reviewer.
    looks like im leaning towards this oly though....but still want my prime 1st and foremost.
    ef 28/1.8 or voigtlander ultron 40/2 SLII hmmmm

Just buy an M2 and never have to worry about it again...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got a 35rc for christmas this year, i love the little thing, picked up the sunny 16 rule in a matter of minutes, its soooooo fuckin simple

how the fuck did you get to shoot shannon leto

Had a brief stint photographing semi celebrities.
    Also shot passion pit... unsure if anyones heard of them... I hadn't. They were right pricks.