Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 38 of 138 FirstFirst ... 18283334353637383940414243485888 ... LastLast

Yea I watched that news thing about the graffiti in hartford.

Summary

"The number of graffiti writers, or "taggers" as they like to be called, has almost doubled since 2000."

Cut to some old guy

"We need to pay alot of money for this"

Cut to some other old guy

"We ran out of funding to clean this stuff up long ago"

Cut to some kid "tagging" a electric box and was too stupid to realise the news camera accross the street from him...

OH yea, and at one part in order to "make a point" they used a stencil to stencil some statistics on the wall about numbers of reported graffiti...

That made me laugh.

Originally posted by Maxian@Nov 8 2005, 01:14 PM
    Yea I watched that news thing about the graffiti in hartford.

Summary

"The number of graffiti writers, or "taggers" as they like to be called, has almost doubled since 2000."

Cut to some old guy

"We need to pay alot of money for this"

Cut to some other old guy

"We ran out of funding to clean this stuff up long ago"

Cut to some kid "tagging" a electric box and was too stupid to realise the news camera accross the street from him...
    yeah but yo that wasnt a kid tagging the electrical box...he was buffing it...i beleive he was scubbing it...if your talkin bout the box with the twicer handie on it.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by settybomb@Nov 7 2005, 10:52 PM
    SO who else watched the graffiti special on fox 61 news at 10?

and i really hope thats not how the public sees us.
    sorry to bust your bubble but yes that whats they think of us.... barely anyone outside of graffiti sees it as "creative" or "art"...
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

they had a few old tosses of mine on one of the video montages in a few clips, that made me smile, then frown cause they were old as fuck and wack as hell

bottom line, if they want the "graff -dilema" solved they're better off taking that buff money and designating a legal wall instead of pissing it away, what are they crying about anyway, they get to give their buddies clean-up contracts. polictical job security, and by the way is it election year?

for certian cities yes, its election time. oh and i know someone off this site had some nice shit to say about me and din and cereal and whatnot. why dont you leave a name next time

^do i see a gay bash in the future? hmmmm....?
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Maybe they left you a PM. If not, I did.

you did what, wrote on our wall or left a PM?

im assuming its the first one seeing as i dont have any new PMs

I left you a PM over a week ago.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous+Nov 8 2005, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alchohlics_Anonymous @ Nov 8 2005, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-settybomb@Nov 7 2005, 10:52 PM

sorry to bust your bubble but yes that whats they think of us.... barely anyone outside of graffiti sees it as "creative" or "art"... [/b][/quote]
    even my grandma calls me a vandal

Originally posted by Ray of Today@Nov 8 2005, 06:54 PM
    I left you a PM over a week ago.
    apparently not, resend it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Scene*+Nov 8 2005, 05:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scene* @ Nov 8 2005, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Nov 8 2005, 02:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-settybomb
    @Nov 7 2005, 10:52 PM

sorry to bust your bubble but yes that whats they think of us.... barely anyone outside of graffiti sees it as "creative" or "art"...
    even my grandma calls me a vandal [/b][/quote]
    True. The publics image of writers has always been negative for the most part, but then again, I am a vandalist if you look at it that way. And for some reason I gain a sense of pride in the fact that I do all of this for my freedom of self expression and as a hobbie when im risking alot more then most people would like to outside of writers.

I have the special recorded on my tivo, but its not worth me figuring out a way to get it onto my computer.

^where i get my skeet on^

if you really want to watch that gay special again , just go to www.fox61.com , they have all there videography special assignements on there ...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dressdemwhores@Nov 8 2005, 05:10 PM
    bottom line, if they want the "graff -dilema" solved they&#39;re better off taking that buff money and designating a legal wall instead of pissing it away, what are they crying about anyway, they get to give their buddies clean-up contracts. polictical job security, and by the way is it election year?
    thats wut i said........some one should write a letter to the mayor or some one along those lines and maybe it will come true and it would be sweet

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

how about no. people dont like us, if you cant deal with that then dont be a part of it. fuck trying to be liked, if you wanna be liked do canvases and get in a gallery, not graffiti. id love to see you get laughed at if you actually wrote a letter to hartford&#39;s mayor in an attempt for him to like writers.

blah blah blah...you bomb houses and private businesses(u should want a legal wall so u could practice and get halfway decent). ya might get a little respect from "local folks" (who would vouch on a petition) if you didnt dstroy working class citizens property, with pure crap that u think is dope, i havent seen any of u "ct heads" post even a decent bomb u did, u dont have the right to be out bombin shit anyway when your shit is plain ugly and your fuckin hand-styles suck to. if u knew the rules u&#39;d stick to city, state and rich coporate companies.

remember, when you lie, your only lying to yourself.