Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 136393103108109110111112113114115116117118123133 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2757

is anyone that lives in Connecticut live in Middletown??? plz reply i like doin graf...but no one rly does that much graf in middletown :angry:

Hang out at the tracks. Thats where its at.

Originally posted by nite@Feb 2 2007, 08:12 PM
    is anyone that lives in Connecticut live in Middletown??? plz reply i like doin graf...but no one rly does that much graf in middletown :angry:
    so is there?

ya as Otto said. just chill on the tracks.

any writers in the willimantic area?

i dont know about graffit , but willimantic got plenty of heroin if your into that!

Originally posted by ottoman98@Feb 2 2007, 08:32 PM
    Hang out at the tracks. Thats where its at.
    this is the sad part..i really dont have any tracks in middletown :blink:

No tracks? That sucks. Try under bridges.

Originally posted by Hellosh@Feb 6 2007, 08:44 AM
    i dont know about graffit , but willimantic got plenty of heroin if your into that!
    OOOH! ME ME ME!

But for real, how easy is it to cop in willimantic? In Hartford all you gotta do is walk down the right streets, do most of the dealers stay in there houses and have people call em? Or are there certain streets known for open air dealing?
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

AA if for some reason your trying to get heroin when your in willimantic litterally just go to the green and walk around for a little while and i can babnk that someone will hook you up. its not very safe at all though.
    WILLIRICO!

^where i get my skeet on^

not to mention the fact that CT got millions of dollars in federal grnats to clean that place up ... I wouldnt recomend trying it . you'll get nabbed by an undercover.

Stick to hartford. hartford is the dust capitol of the country.. haha

you'll be stuck, like in quicksand to your kneecaps

^Yeaaaahh mad dudes be smokin that dust out there, Ive been with dealers and theyre tellin me crazy ass stories about smokin dust and how they saw Bugs Bunny and all this weird shit... like thug mothafuckers tellin me they talked to Barney.... weird shit.

But yeah Ive always stuck to Hartford, so if I happen to fuck up down the road, thats where Ill be. But right now Im on suboxone, and for once in the past 2 years or so, I feel normal... like I did before dope. Its great... seriously a wonder drug for opiate dependance...definately suggest it to anyone seriously trying to get clean. I now have every ambition to stay clean. Its only been 4 days for me but I really think I got a shot this time (and no its not full of dope hahah... im funny, I know).
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

4 days ... hahaha . just in time for the weekend. !!!

i was just wondering though...does anyone here actually live in middletown CT?and if you do what school do you go to?........if any :P

dude i live right out side of middletown ....

I go to Middletown H.S. and am willing to paint all over...

I write urban1 and am ready to get down on all kinds of funky shit...

laterrrrr

Originally posted by Hellosh@Feb 24 2007, 03:18 AM
    dude i live right out side of middletown ....

I go to Middletown H.S. and am willing to paint all over...

I write urban1 and am ready to get down on all kinds of funky shit...

laterrrrr
    u live in portland?well right now i go to woodrow wilson in 8th grade...mad graffiti is startin there and the schools like freakin out! cause like last year i started and everyone started...so yea i started it in WWMS and but mad dudes suck ass...this one kid even got arrested,lol his name is ely( i thnk thats how u spell it lol) but ya...i havnt seen ur stuff anywhere but i also havnt gotten a chance to hit up main street cause i kinda live far away...just yesterday i went to ummm...the postal store thingy next to destinta theatres and stole a pack of "hello my name is stickers"im bout to go back and steal some sharpie magnums and shit :P .............o ya and btw i just turned 14....how old are u?my brother goes to middletown high hes in umm 10th grade.....his name is chris?maybe youve seen him?idk but like where do u live ....like near main st or wat...im not a rapist......hell no im not!,lol like where do u live near.......not exact house...i live up near spencer school............do u have AIM? if so whats ur sn?
    o ya...how old r u?

^Rofl.

All from today