Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 27 of 138 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829303132374777127 ... LastLast

all stolen thanks to CONNECTEDWORLDS ouija

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope shit man
    keep it come lovin all of them!

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

very pretty

is there gonna be any more fame city type events this summer?

Originally posted by inhalinvapors@Jul 12 2005, 07:54 PM

fuckin beautiful

agreed that shits tight^^

<span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>VERMONT</span></span>

<span style=\'color:red\'> <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>spade--</span></span>

i always thought Ouija was from Boston... i stand corrected. that whole car hopper is the hot shit. "Eff the buff"... now where&#39;s my thumbs up emoticon...

now that ouija shit is nice. it aint like alot of these robots rockin same outline diff color schemes with their generic/ny bitten styles, klean too. not TOO many puttin out quality now, shit BORES me. r.i.p. 2 the 94-98 CT glory days when originality was all about, before the biters got big heads+respect from all the herbs and glorified.

no need to drop names. true heads know.

did i offend someone(s).musta.keep thinkin yall are ill, when you lie your only lying to your self,now go rock the same outlin ya did last week and the week before it+peep the mags n see whos style ya can bite for the time being (with a few modifications)lol.

ionlygiverespectwhererespectisdue

me an my freind found this awsome production for this skate ramp builders building in bridgeport an if i can ill try to get pictures of it. If only had a digital camera.

Dunno if these dudes are CT or not, but they got the same name as the crew on that other e2e, so i&#39;m putting it here.

yep TOE is ct.

anyone got flicks of anything from the fame city legal wall?

motherfucker, stop uploading my flicks AA, you know i took em.

this is all OOOOOLD shit of mine that was surprisingly still runing when i was downtown the other day, well except for the geser and din hands, those arent me.

that stencil aint mine either, i know the dude whos it is though

AA couldnt jack theese cause HE WASENT THERE TODAY&#33; YEAH< THATS RIGHT *****&#33; I AINT CALL YOU FOR A REASON&#33;

my h is too wide, but i dont give a shit

from earlier today
    AA WASENT THERE EITHER&#33;&#33;&#33;

the hartford hardcore roller is from a while ago, and i come to find some faggot with green paint fucked with it