Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 76 of 138 FirstFirst ... 26566671727374757677787980818696126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2755

Originally posted by **MATEO**+May 10 2006, 03:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (**MATEO** @ May 10 2006, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@May 8 2006, 06:34 PM

for some reason, i love this throw [/b][/quote]
    lol its funny and its mad clean

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Ed Rooney@May 10 2006, 12:58 PM
    Why? You looking to date him?

"yo I heard writer _____ was ______"

Fucking sideliners.....
    Yeah because this isnt the place to discuss CT graffiti or the writers doing it. Its not that everyday JA bullshit rumors, i was just asking a question. I was curious because having some mental disorders effects the way you do art and he does have a weird style.
    But shit man you totally figured me out, ive been fearing this day for my whole life when the world would know i wanted to date abis.
    Get the fuck out of here with your 4 posts and your useless beef man.

^where i get my skeet on^

^ Sorry dude, but he&#39;s right IMO, there&#39;s no room on here for negative gossip and speculation, and even if your theory was correct, what place is it of yours to come on here and spread his personal business? Think.

As for mental disorders & art, anyone who paints brings their shit to the wall in one way or another, Saber makes a similar point in Write And Unite. Even without some kind of diagnosis or disorder many of these things are apparent if you know what to look for. At the same time, I&#39;ve seen people confined to mental wards produce some killer works of art that appear very clear and absent of &#39;signs of insanity&#39; so who/what is really crazy? :huh:

-Dr. Phil Yomouf

hahahahahahahahahaha

phil yomouf

that shits hilarious

and whats up with this 3 days of rain bullshit?

dunno but in a minute i&#39;ll be sunburned.

fuck you and your vacations back home

i saw some dude that i though was you like 15 minutes ago walking around WH. but it wasent.

Originally posted by dog breath@May 8 2006, 03:45 PM

Bump for the flix I posted and that ill cat User.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

why the hell didnt u post that serk next to the "savager"? that shit is whats up.

serk is ill
    hip hop you dont stop, to the body rock and all that other good stuff
    my styles so dirty that they need to be buffed
    like a subway station in new york city
    i represent both bboyin and graffiti

^ true story.

home sweet home&#33; :P

Originally posted by dressdemwhores@May 11 2006, 10:39 PM
    why the hell didnt u post that serk next to the "savager"? that shit is whats up.
    cause he steals all his flicks.

the one of that geser next to the river is my flick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how old is that flic 4th from the bottom?

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

Originally posted by E&#045;Terror+May 12 2006, 11:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (E&#045;Terror &#064; May 12 2006, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dressdemwhores@May 11 2006, 10:39 PM
    cause he steals all his flicks.

the one of that geser next to the river is my flick [/b][/quote]
    Uhhhh I wouldnt talk, espeically beacaus alot of those pictures are MINE and are sent to me from other writers. (Thanks to Mest and Savager for alot of those).

Dont have a fuckin fit every time I post ONE of your flix, especially when 7 were mine... dont be accusing and lettin that ego get you buddy.

God damn Im fucked up.

And In response to Dressdemwhores I will upload flix of that, becuse I was there when they were painting that day, and depending on the weather might be going back down there to paint with Keph and some other HI and BLT heads. Bt 9tp00os
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@May 13 2005, 10:33 PM

i was looking through the pages, and noticed this RIP one that is in Danbury, really nice in person. went to where it was a couple weeks ago, and some one wrote tons of shit over it saying the cops were there and some other bullshit, and put a line through all of the pieces down the wall. fucking jackasses. around here,

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (drugaddict &#064; Dec 2 2005, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>way to heat out your neighbourhood with tags a blind 6 year old with down syndrome could do.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

somewhere in your hood

my hood? where abouts? as in downtown area or sumwhere else?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (drugaddict &#064; Dec 2 2005, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>way to heat out your neighbourhood with tags a blind 6 year old with down syndrome could do.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>