Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hurt on the job,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EveryDayNinja25, Dec 28, 2007.

Share This Page

1. EveryDayNinja25

EveryDayNinja25 Senior Member

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. b-townbomb

b-townbomb Senior Member

i was walkin up to a wall one night and it was really dark out, and i tripped on the curb and ate shit. pretty lame huh...

3. rekon

rekon Senior Member

hahah alrite a while ago well like a year ago i jumped of a roof after hitting up some tags drunk and didnt landed properly and had big purple brusies on my feet for like 3 weeks and couldnt walk :S silly me

4. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

no flicks but one time i was walking to a underpass along the tracks and i was walking on the rail like a clown and slipped. almost landed on the third rail, but hit my head on the rail i was walking on and knocked myself out. my boy pulled me off the tracks and woke me up. hows that for a dumb ass story lol

5. Church

Church Senior Member

I was writing on the back of some door in an alley, and the door flies open and hits me in the nose. I fall backwards, trapped between the door and the wall and the dumpster. I do my best not to make any noise even though the blood from my nose is making me want to sneeze. The girl who opened the door was talking to some dude, she stopped and was like "what was that?" and the guy was like "what?" she was like "I heard something" and he was like "it was just a cat or something, i didn't hear anything though" so she just throws the stuff away and closes the door. Second she closes it I sneeze blood everywhere. I just ended up throwing that white tshirt out at the end of the night. I think I even have a picture of a tag, some clouds, with spats of blood everywhere near the bottom of the door. But as I mentioned in the photo thread, I lost my ac pictures.

and castli you are a lucky mother fucker. How sick would it have been that you hit the third rail and it killed you, and then a train smeared your shit across three miles of city property? lol

rekon fucking your shit up when you land is something you do when you jump off the swingset in first grade:rolleyes:

townbomb I trip and fuck myself up going down my stairs every morning. We should have a support group for clumsy people like us that think the world is a jungle gym.

6. MAST

MAST Elite Member

hahah this one time i was painting under a bridge with my friend, and after about 5-7 feet of flat-ish ground, it gets pretty steep (all dirt, sometimes all mud). well i dropped one of my cans and it rolled down the hill into the edge of the water, and i needed it to do the outline, so i went down to retrieve it, and i didn't know how muddy it was near the bottom so i slipped and slid down a couple feet and got my legs soaked up to the knees with disease-assed creek water, in the winter, and i had to finish up painting and then walk home freezing ass cold. but i did get the can. and my pants and shoes smelled like shit after that. i've always slipped when painting a spot with a not-so-even ground though, cause i have to wear the shoes with no tread.

and my friend backed his car hard into a pole when we were out painting, but somehow it didn't do shit

7. miloofbse

miloofbse New Member

Was riding my bmx through a warehouse after getting up in a popular spot which is well off the road so you can take ur time, good place to try out good shit. Well was ridding and an other writer i hate fucking ran out and jumped at me. i cut my chest open on my handel bars. fucking hurt! later that night had a txt from one of the boys saying they had seen him getting stop searched!

milo BSE

8. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

haha tahts funny

i love seeing people i dont like getting fucked with by cops. or pretty much anyone for that matter

9. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

me and my cuzz went to this bitchs house and were leaving.my dumbass couldnt even get my foot on my pedal so i slpped,fell and hit my head on the curb.dazed for a few seconds.then had to walk my bike all the way home.had to go to the hospital for a mild concusion.heard ringing in my head forever and didnt eat shit.but i missed a whole week of skool

10. the.sate

the.sate Senior Member

this wasnt me, but my old boy fell off a 10 ft wall and i had to carry his cripple ass outa there.

11. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

one time i was hittin up a trackside wall... and the only way in the yard is through a main road, unless you feel like hoppin' a barbed wire fence. so i'm about halfway through a fill, and i hear dogs barking and i see a flashlight, and i'll be damned if i'm gonna give that deer in the headlights, so as soon as i see the flashlight from way down there, i take off running, immediately tried climbing the barbed wire fence by throwing my leg over the fence and putting my foot on the pole, but my ankle caught the barbed wire and i got a nasty gash... took off my jacket, ditched the sweatpants and wore the shorts i had under, get pulled over ten minutes later. turned out someone heard gunshots by the traintracks.

12. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

one time i was bombing a tunnel and i ran into some unsavoury characters and got but raped.

13. Slushi

Slushi Banned

One time I was painting this 837876 color wildstyle burner on the front window of a moving swat car but they stopped suddenly and I fell off.

14. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

First time I went to NYC strictly for graffiti I fell off of one of those fucking delivery trucks in Manhattan. Hit my head when I fell back and almost knocked myself out the cats I was rolling with had respect for me after I took that hit.

15. sufr

sufr Senior Member

i was painting this chill spot with one of my mates, where walking after and this cop car slowly pulls up next to us. my mate yells leg it(bag packs full of paint, markers bbooks, paint all over our hands) where running and they chase for a bit and then one runs back to there car. we split(by this time there both in the car. i decide to run across a skate park, running as hard as i can i run up one of the quarters to get across the other side, turn around as im doing it, slipped(concrete skatepark) smacked my forehead straight on the coping. had a masso headache. but still continued bombing. best cop chase i had, and we got away =]
    dont have any flics but i had a lump on my forehed for like a week.

i got pics of after got mobbed, still tossing up wether to poste em cos you clearly see my face in them. dont think its such a bad idea. maybe tomorow ill post em

16. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

i was up on this rooftop that you can only get to by jumping over from another roof, there was a fire escape on the building but it didnt go to the roof it only went to the top floor and the roof was too high above where the fire escape was for me to get up.

so im up there with a can out ready to start and i hear some voices behind me, and when i turn around theres a flash light in my face and two cops (keep in mind i've been up there for the length of a cig to make sure it was clear). they told me "there's no where to go son, come over here right now" i turned ran and jumped (down on to the fire escape i mentioned earlier that i couldnt use to get up) landed fine but on my way running down the stairs i lost my footing and when head over heals down a flight of stairs. hit my head, my back, and my leg off the rails, but fuck if i was gona stop i got back up and kept running, made it out the back ally before the other cops were half way down their flight of stairs. took off and hid on another roof.
    i checked my head, there was a nice bump on it, my back was fine small scrape but not even bleeding, but my leg that i whaped off the railing when i tumbled down the stairs, had a big gnarly purple bruise about 7/8 inches long and at least 3 inches wide going from just above my knee around to my ass, and when the adrenaline wore off it felt like the worst charlie horse in human history.

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  17. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

i was starting to scale along this train bridge. i knew i might not be able to do it. i started out and where i was planning to go was about a 100 ft fall. i only made it about 10 feet out and i fell and sprained my ankle. good thing i didnt loose my balance one more minutre further or i would have been dead.