Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you have nosy parents?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Set17, Jan 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

My stepdads always looking through my room he found a can of montana a few days back and took it wbu?

2. 32+1 Rounds

32+1 Rounds Senior Member

your dad's just as much of a fag as you

3. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

17 dude
    u started like 5 bullshit threads in 3 days..wat the hell???

4. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

my mom still is under the impression im huffing cause my room alway smells like decos or sharpies...
    there stupid

5. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

my parents straight up by me stuff, and support me and my brother doing graff. i make my ink on my art table which is write by the kitchen so my parents always see me making ink and markers :)

i think my dad used to write

6. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

lucky
    my rents used to accept the illegal stuff
    now they dont mind me paintin but they dont know i still get up:p
    there was a time they hated it all, stopped me gettin cans an all that

7. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

my mom is always harsh snoopin thru my room she always finds bud and shit i ask what shes doing in my room shes like i was cleaning
    and im like what cleaning my drawers bs my room is already clean

then my fuckin stepdad searches my internet history
    i caught him doing it and almost punched him in the face

8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i mean, my parents buy me paint and will take me to get markers and shit. my dad saw a throw i did across the street and laughed and thought it was awesome. he said a while back that he would take me to a train yard sometime to paint, but that hasn't happened. my parents drive by my stuff all the time and think it's funny, and they'll just say shit like "just dont get caught"

i did catch my mom looking through my room one time and she tried to play it off like she was just looking at my stuff. im not scared though cause i keep everything illegal in a lockbox that she thinks i just use as a seat, so she's never got a chance of even getting into it.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  9. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

i was at a homies house at 6 oclock my mom calls shes liek where r u im like at so and sos shes liek no u arent i can tell ur not inside i know ur out spraypainting
    and im liek bitch wtf!

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i call bullshit

you did not call your mom a bitch. and then say wtf to boot.

but yeah i hate shit like that

11. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

ur right it was more along the lines of wat the fuck are you stupid its 6 oclock why the fuck would i be spraypainting
    then shes like i dunno
    then im like if you dont beleive me call my freinds house and i hung up
    she never called tho

12. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

my parents never go through my room...only if i dont clean it for ever then my mom will sometimes grab dirty laundry from the floor and come across something...but its usually not a big deal at all..

13. rekon

rekon Senior Member

mmm my mum been threw my stuff before when im nt at home counting my cans etc
    i gave her a verbal murder when i found out she cried , the thing is (which might sound cold heart and fuckd up but i dont care) i didnt give a fuck she cried , and i still dont
    it feel good even, oh when i say verbal murder i mean like bitch slut fuck you hoe whore cunt etc etc , but ummm
    she has gotten used to it a bit idk when my dad is up to aye lol , i remember she found all my ink the other day and was just like watever , that was wierd, hahahh and the time she found my paint hahahhahahahhaha fuck man she was angry , and tthe time i bombed hard 4 or 5 block from our house and she blaimed me cause i had the same colour can , its just like wat get fucked
    still i love her and all that shit

i suppose parents get used to it and accept the fact u write
    or u could be cool and never ever let them suspect anything

14. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

both my parents are str8 rats they think im so much worse than i actually am
    my mom tells me its bad to smoke weed but i tell her i know she does and now she just tells me off about it but never really gets mad cause school comes first they just take it thats what pisses me off

15. rekon

rekon Senior Member

oh and mas$ wtf are u up to fag he can start a thread i actually enjoyed reading this thread so get fuckd this bombingscience not bullshit as you as

16. Infoe

Infoe Senior Member

My mum went nuts when she found out I had shit up all over the highway, etc..
    I told her I'd stop. Just came back from bombing.
    Nobody can stop you doing it if you love it that much.

17. b3aT

b3aT Member

HAHA my parents were like that the first year i started. they finally figured out what i was doing with the decos nd sharpies....

18. seze1

seze1 Senior Member

Shit I'm a grown ass man. I do what I want.
    Seriously though, we have a whole room in our house dedicated to art. Every kind of paint,marker, charcoal, you name it. My wife has a Bachelor's Degree in fine art. There's always something poppin off in there. She is fucking amazing with charcoal. Skeletons and shit.........haha.

19. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

yeah i take 32+1 rounds of your mom dude so shut your mouth

20. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

hahaha thats great mass thats going in my sig