Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tekno

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SoBmoB, Dec 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

I'm fuckd. i don't know what kind of music i'm into. So...I listen to it all.
    except whats the deal with country. AND GANGSTER RAP!!!...."blang blang"

like what the fuck. we live in an english based civiliation. all they do is attract posers that wanna be "hop" heads. that want to be part of the "new age" style...

Now those are fuckin toys.

Ne who back to the topic...I love underground shit with emo stuff along with tekno. for some reason a certain cat who flips this shit is like a new age hiphop beat of tekno. not that gay ass rave shit...

if u wanna look him up

-Infected Mushroom

post your comments on what you think of him or tekno.

just keep the beef to yourself and the opinions in the post

~keep it real

2. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

im into anything if its got a good beat. but what exactly is this topic about

3. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

4. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

i believe you have issues and need to consult a doctor!

But hey what do i know, i jerk off while i laugh cause my jokes are obscene

5. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Hey whoa why'd you start a new account?

6. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

cause i got tired of people calling me whoat :lol:
    and i found that i was a post whore!
    a big huge sloppy post whore!
    so now im just a regular whoa!
    cant nobody add a whoat to that now :lol:
    peace

7. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

techno suck, rap is where its at

MOBB DEEP- shook ones <------that song is what to listen to when bombing

8. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

shook ones is an amazing track!
    but ''word is born''

mobb deep dont exsist anymore!
    ever since Prodigy released H.N.I.C Havoc n Prodigy have been beefin!
    so Mobb Deep is done n through!

Hate to be the one to break it to ya

Quiet Storm
    thats my song

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i listen to a wierd range of music also
    for some reason i have been listening to like half emo half screamo lately and i really dont know why, it just makes me get all violent usually. but some techno can be good, i will give you that and yes "thug" or "gang" rap is just ridiculous as sobmob said earlier in his post about our based society that is very true

10. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

Im always rockin hip hop but these past days i ve been into marylin manson :eek:
    i like em cause he's a very intelligent guy and has alot to say

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ahha youre not too far off... he just came out of jail and the mental institute :p

i like alot of techno... um special space ambient... that stuff is trippy :)

12. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

oh word up tekno is the bomb when i took a break from graff in the 90's drum and bass came to nyc and tenko was stompz out rapp for a little while franky bone micro dj gstompz goldie aka goldie was a graff writer in england back in the day and many more but when i go to the rave they think i am a cop because i look like a cop and being old people look at me and say yo man you are in the wrong place but they my twin brother pull out the slaming break beat and the hard core speed break beats so word tenko is all that but i love that old school hip hop but i really dont some of the new school hip hop for me seeing when real dj's go to a park and set up shop and mc start rymeing back in the 80' to late 80's that was true hip hop for me i am not putting down hip hop beacuse my boy's who is old like me. blade tc5 prez he is 52 years old he does not like rapp he is into rock and roll and jazz

13. joust

joust Elite Member

i listen to ALOT of vocal trance. Popular "techno" is like "ganster rap" its that shit people put out to make money and attract posser audiences with their bling bling. Vocal trance is like the underground hip hop, its amazing.

14. ASEN

ASEN Banned

I turn out the lights for Quiet Storm.
    But im feelin Diamond, Hell on earth and Survival of the fittest more.

15. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

:( BUT I LIKE IT

:lol:

The ONLY techno i like is a Montreal Based group by the name of Nuclear Ramjet!

16. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

word uo whoa i know about that group because my twin play with them last year i want to go up there for the music but i wanted to do piece's out there but they played in the wood and i said to me self there is not wall's in the wood maybe next year or i get a hook up form out there

17. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

hiphop and some reggae
    i dont like anything else

18. ASEN

ASEN Banned

revolutionary volume two, murder the critics
    and leave your fuckin body rotten for the roaches and crickets

19. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

Okay listen up queerbags. No one musical genre is better than another, its all about personal preference. If you ask someone in Texas what the best music in the world is they will most likely say Country. Now you guys think thats garbage and the worst music in the world, but to them its the best. PERSONAL PREFERANCE ! You all love your rap and what not cuz thats your preferance, but that doesn't make it any better than another genre. And also JOUST you are a giant misinformed douchebag. If you call Vocal Trance the "underground hip-hop" of Techno or Trance, you obviously know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about this genre of music and your one of the little fanboys you speak of in your own post.

Ask yourselves this, when you listen to your favourite artist or type of music, do you ever say to yourself "Oh my god this music is fucking unbelieveably insane" ?

I do.

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ahha cuz texans are all country loving folks? haha