Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 270 of 325 FirstFirst ... 170220250260265266267268269270271272273274275280290320 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 6483

Thread: Vancouver

something old something new, shut the fuck up

gangsta....

Quote Originally Posted by abusingpcpkills View Post
    this thread is fuckin bullshit no one cares about your montana or rock the bells
    the only reason y anyone comes on here is to see picture not people 2 cents so annoying

fuck ya'll a bunch of HARDCORE GANGSTER'S ON HERE. sounds like you have anger issues cause your mom refused you her tit or some shit.. settle the fuck down, dont get so worked up, its just a shitty graff forum. if your so concerened, go take a bunch of flix and make it happen, instead of those shitty ones hommie just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxtyr1son View Post
    fuck ya'll a bunch of HARDCORE GANGSTER'S ON HERE. sounds like you have anger issues cause your mom refused you her tit or some shit.. settle the fuck down, dont get so worked up, its just a shitty graff forum. if your so concerened, go take a bunch of flix and make it happen, instead of those shitty ones hommie just posted.

it may just be a forum but from what i had understood was it's suposed to be a showcase of what the city has, so talk all your shit you want

here's for your urban dictionary "homie"

is that up to your standards?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol its funny cause u have no idea who he is.

i dont think1 was directd at u 1skum, but nice pics!

waa waaa waaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baxtyr1son View Post

i say fuck it why waste time on this toy infested cop lerkin weak thread i aint concerened
    i dont care shits gay
    and 1skum but all those flicks are either recycled or shitty
    bring something new to the table
    Last edited by abusingpcpkills; 08-05-2009 at 04:22 AM.

i say fuck it why waste time on this toy infested cop lerkin weak thread i aint concerened
    i dont care shits gay
    and 1skum but all those flicks are either recycled or shitty
    bring something new to the table
    old school new school i need to burn though
    you bitch when theres nothing there, you bitch when theres no shit
    youre more confusing that a female
    i sez hello, i gets no reply

LOL hold on boys i got the whambulance on speed dial........ ps dont delete this thread it gives me hours and hours of entertainment FBGM whattttttt represent

Go back 100 pages..same beef over stupid bullshit. This tread shouldn't be deleted..its fucking hilarious to see what people will say online.

[IMG][/IMG]
    i sez hello, i gets no reply

who he is? who is he? a shitty APK painter and one of the new wack BHG members...rask your still a toy, don't mistake those silly letters you put on your piece when its done makes your shit bullet proof homo, your still a toy...believe that..

Quote Originally Posted by RUSTED_BOXCUTTERS View Post
    who he is? who is he? a shitty APK painter and one of the new wack BHG members...rask your still a toy, don't mistake those silly letters you put on your piece when its done makes your shit bullet proof homo, your still a toy...believe that..
    hahahaha yup yup yup and ur a bitch u have to make a fake fuckin account just to talk some internet thug shit
    you dont know shit keep talkin man keep fuckin talkin e thug how about we do this in real life instead of talkin over a shitty ass fourm???????
    i dont even give a fuck i may be a toy but your probably to bitch to come say it to my face so lets do this???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahaha yup yup yup and ur a bitch u have to make a fake fuckin account just to talk some internet thug shit
    you dont know shit keep talkin man keep fuckin talkin e thug how about we do this in real life instead of talkin over a shitty ass fourm???????
    i dont even give a fuck i may be a toy but your probably to bitch to come say it to my face so lets do this???
    Believe that.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Iconoclastic Subcultures: Computer Hackers and Graffiti Artists

Analogous Agendas, Varied Methodologies

by pankaj bengani

http://128.122.253.44/impact/s97/Focus/Commerce/PROJECTS/bengani/hackgraf.html

▲ ▲

Ążʇɥbıɹ ʇı buıop ı ɯɐ

Would prefer to see the term WRITER in there. Never really heard the term Graffitinik before.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Stevee View Post

Actually chino?