Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 291 of 325 FirstFirst ... 191241271281286287288289290291292293294295296301311 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 6483

Thread: Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by CrookOne View Post
    Fuck you Mr. King Boss Money you're not scarface.

anyways, if anyone knows seka i apologize for going over one of his tags calling him toy because right when i walked away i saw a throwie of his and was like dayyyum

CROOOOOOK ONER
    Even I know SEKA is going to break your jaw.

Hes what the police call a "psychopath."

anyone see the ekoes roller on main and broadway? sorry if this has already been posted

Quote Originally Posted by SpandyAndy View Post

seka is a fucking toy who couldnt punch his way outof a wet paper bag, he is however one of those pussies who uses bear spray, stop trying to use you 12th grade psychology your not smart

Exclamation

I seriously doubt this fool is actually Andrew Daws or whatever the dudes name is. I can't imagine VPD would stoop low enough to let one of their employees fuck around on an Internet forum provoking kids with slie little remarks. Then again, VPD are a bunch of arrogant, cocky redneck cunts as well as lesbian man beasts so it wouldn't surprise me. It's probably some kid having the laugh of his life. Who ever it is, just ignore this piece of shite.
    Waterborn bacteria... Mizu no saikin!!

Time of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

This website will soon be co-operating with law enforcement and giving us all the IP adresses attached to the accounts on this forum..

COURT ORDER.

Quote Originally Posted by spandyandy View Post
    this website will soon be co-operating with law enforcement and giving us all the ip adresses attached to the accounts on this forum..

Court order.
    lolololol
    Last edited by over9000; 05-24-2010 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by over9000 View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

Fucking scrub.

What a fucking noob, if you were a cop. You would know that you don't even fucking need the ip's off the website, just the pictures that are already posted. Then from there you can get warrents based on those ip's and find corresponding ip's through chat logs and all that crap.

A bunch of ANON usernames are hardly justification in a court system for a warrent.

Fucking idiot.

Bass Culture.
    And you would know that a direct link to a specific home address along with other evidence would provide a much stronger case in civil court.

What a goon, shut your mouth.
    Last edited by over9000; 05-24-2010 at 03:23 AM.

if theres one thing ive learned its that when the police actually have a case they just it you with the charge, but when they threaten you with all the shit that theyre gonna do they have nothing, once a few years ago one of vancouvers finest told me that they where going to scrape a paint sample off the wall i was accused of hitting and matching it to the chemical compound of the can of paint that i was in possesion of, after me laughing uncontrolably for a few minutes i got myself together told him this isnt csi and they let me go, dont buy this shit, no judge in bc would even look at a case put together like this, theyll yell at the cop for wasting theyre time and youll walk out laughing

Anyone see snitch ass Ekon on the front page of the Georgia Straight?

"Now that the city has closed the graffiti budget vandalism will be out of control!" - Ekon (writer turned snitch)

Quote Originally Posted by ADOLFHITLER View Post
    Anyone see snitch ass Ekon on the front page of the Georgia Straight?

"Now that the city has closed the graffiti budget vandalism will be out of control!" - Ekon (writer turned snitch)
    ekon a snitch? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by churchhh View Post
    ekon a snitch? LOL
    EKON is our favourite snitch. He jumped at the chance to be involved in the mural program and get free paint!!

You should too!!!

This website will soon be co-operating with law enforcement and giving us all the IP adresses attached to the accounts on this forum..

COURT ORDER.
    ha! is there any real writers on here any way?

who knows who SLOE is he is going to get his nuts stapled to my fireplace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ask Andy

fag tags nothing but poles and thinks hes up

Quote Originally Posted by bcbuds View Post
    fag tags nothing but poles and thinks hes up
    He is more up than most of you... poles or not.. he does damage.

you don't.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this kid knows what everyone one here writes and if ur up or not? obviously not a police-fag. a pissed of failure of a graf writer.

i am the law.