Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 296 of 325 FirstFirst ... 196246276286291292293294295296297298299300301306316 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 6483

Thread: Vancouver

  1. #5901

  2. #5902
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    860
    Posts
    250
    Credits
    8
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpandyAndy View Post
    NO. Its because young toys dont give a flying fuck about respecting the oldschool anymore...

    PATHETIC.
    why would you respect the oldschool of a different state? let alone country? just worry about your scene.
    y'all act like crack is so bad.

  3. #5903

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcrack View Post
    why would you respect the oldschool of a different state? let alone country? just worry about your scene.
    spandys right, if a names taken its taken, regardless of where, newschool writers dont have the same heart, with your mail order markers and taylor made designer paint bought with your moms gold card, the game got soft

  4. #5904
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    860
    Posts
    250
    Credits
    8
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    all im sayin is, alot of people have the same names, i bet neither of them heard or cares about the other. the game did get soft when the internet got involved.
    y'all act like crack is so bad.

  5. #5905

    Default

    some real graffiti up for ya..

    -for my identity your life is the penalty to pay motherfucker-

  6. #5906

    Default

    fukn bad kunt!!!

  7. #5907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    stolen
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  8. #5908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcrack View Post
    all im sayin is, alot of people have the same names, i bet neither of them heard or cares about the other. the game did get soft when the internet got involved.
    true indeed

  9. #5909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friedchicken View Post
    some real graffiti up for ya..

    fucking unbelievable, that shit is official

  10. #5910

    Default

    so fucking sick, how long ago was that?

  11. #5911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nook the crook View Post
    spandys right, if a names taken its taken, regardless of where, newschool writers dont have the same heart, with your mail order markers and taylor made designer paint bought with your moms gold card, the game got soft
    THANK YOU!

    Kids think because they arent from you're own city that you dont need to respect people? graffiti has become a world wide occupation!! You need to know what you are doing and who else is doing it..

    Being Ignorant isn't an excuse!

    Shit, in this day and age.. if you want to write a name.. GOOGLE IMAGE the word you want to write and see if anything comes up!!!

    RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE HERE BEFORE YOU.. WE PAVED THE WAY...

    IDIOTS...
    ----


  12. #5912
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you didnt pave the road spandy hahah
    u just dance the roads lmao
    flamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  13. #5913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpandyAndy View Post
    THANK YOU!

    Kids think because they arent from you're own city that you dont need to respect people? graffiti has become a world wide occupation!! You need to know what you are doing and who else is doing it..

    Being Ignorant isn't an excuse!

    Shit, in this day and age.. if you want to write a name.. GOOGLE IMAGE the word you want to write and see if anything comes up!!!

    RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE HERE BEFORE YOU.. WE PAVED THE WAY...

    IDIOTS...
    i thought we're all low life who are gonna pay for what we do, make up yopur mind you fuckin momo

  14. #5914

    Default

    clowns, pm each other, no1 wants 2 hear it, keep the pics comin!

  15. #5915

    Default





    One hundred more new flicks here http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=135364 less talking

  16. #5916

    Default

    Couple more flicks for you kids that don't click links.




  17. #5917
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    thebestcoast
    Posts
    1,134
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    BUMP TEASE! maniac.
    stolen

    Boston George

    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    keep that kind of stuff to yourself, no one wants to see two goth kids doing it

  18. #5918
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kelowna BC Canaduh
    Posts
    647
    Credits
    648
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ados View Post
    BUMP TEASE! maniac.
    stolen

    crazy styles. LOVIN' that soak as well.
    "True merit, like a river, the deeper it is, the less noise it makes." ~Edward Frederick Halifax

  19. #5919

    Default

    mother fuck'n vancouver, bump dem shottttttasss
    B-Sharp, you idiot

  20. #5920

    Default

    Any bong bigger than 2 feet BEEN corny


 

Similar Threads

  1. Good Places To Buy Paint In Vancouver?
    By Mongo in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top