Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 325 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516213161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Vancouver

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow now dat ive seen ur skill titan, i must say i wuz quite da fool fer ever doubting ur skill.

ahahahahahaha that is the worst thing ive seen posted on here ahahah tbc what

*whew* and i thot that tbc wasnt good enough to go "all city vancouver", you guys proved me wrong, mad skillzzzzzzzzzzzzz HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    420 is everyday...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow....titan....never talk again
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Slob@Jan 29 2005, 12:22 AM
    yo I've been seein a lot of this kinda shit around vancouver, i've been trying to document most photos that i have, but I never have my digicam on me, I think i'll start takin it too work, cuz i see some dope SENSR & HOST roof bombs around, TONS of tags, but i don't want to bother documenting that. . . maybe just the shit i see gettin up a lot.

but yea, does anyone know what this form of graff is called, or if its going on elsewhere.
    i dunna wa its called but some writers in my area are doin shit like that too... different in a good way if u ask me

this actually looked like it was gonna go somewhere good.... then i saw the otha pix... <_<
    im only here for the Bombing science so called &quot;battles&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Slob@Jan 29 2005, 12:22 AM
    yo I&#39;ve been seein a lot of this kinda shit around vancouver, i&#39;ve been trying to document most photos that i have, but I never have my digicam on me, I think i&#39;ll start takin it too work, cuz i see some dope SENSR & HOST roof bombs around, TONS of tags, but i don&#39;t want to bother documenting that. . . maybe just the shit i see gettin up a lot.

but yea, does anyone know what this form of graff is called, or if its going on elsewhere.
    ketchup bottles/cocking guns filled with paint or other things
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Originally posted by titan_tbc@Jan 29 2005, 02:26 AM

this was earlier 2 night
    im sorry but i hope thats wome kind of joke. go sketch.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Originally posted by Tony@Dec 14 2004, 12:50 AM

wow shit tony i painted on the building right accorss from there i didnt get finished cause the skytrain security saw me then i ran then i slipped in mud and went home never returning dam i wanted to finish that

Hahahahha titan you make me laugh talkin shit then puttin that on here take these peoples adivce go sketch.

nah man i jsut got harsh nervous and fucked up
    yeah

ON THA WHOLE THROW?&#33;??&#33;&#33;?&#33; OR WHATEVER THA HELL U WANNA CALL IT

ye the guy i was with was pressuring me and syaing ppl are around and i jsut wanted 2 finish it and leave
    yeah

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha thats not really an excuse for that

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

edit
    Last edited by bbbbbbbbbbbbb; 01-21-2011 at 10:45 PM.

yeh i know i dont even know why i posted pics i feel like such a tod
    yeah

Originally posted by vancity+Jan 25 2005, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vancity @ Jan 25 2005, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tasor_tbc@Jan 25 2005, 03:19 AM
    thx man.
    once i am done with my exams me an the tbc cru is gonna go bomb the shit out of n van an we r gonna take digital cam along so look out for some dope new tbc stuff soon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    p.s i still need to finish that stupid piece that has been takin me like a week so far ...i jus keep runnin out of time :angry:
    please do not touch the city, if your stuff looks as bad as that "thing" u did on the skatepark, then i would advise you to practice alot more, and by the way, dont bring a digi cam into vancouver when your bombing because you will most likely get jacked for you camera, thats it [/b][/quote]
    Vancouver.....isn&#39;t hardcore. Wake up. Dope scene and all, but don&#39;t act like theres any risk of getting pocket checked or something, it&#39;s pretty mellow.
    God&#39;s Baddest Criminals
    Legends on Koncreet
    Nothing But Cleptomaniacs

ummm, if you are flashing a digi cam on hastings, your likely to be confronted by crackheads and bums that try to act nice to you then jack you up, i was just downtown, walking out of the potblock and a bum comes up to my buddy and puts a gram of bud in his pocket and says, keep it man its free, then he asks for 5 &#036; and when we dont give him shit he jacks my buddies smokes, i personally would have beat his ass but this is just an example, yes vancouver is not hardcore but take a trip to the east side at night and i gurantee you wont want to bring cell phones or cameras...
    420 is everyday...

Originally posted by titan_tbc@Jan 30 2005, 12:05 AM
    ye the guy i was with was pressuring me and syaing ppl are around and i jsut wanted 2 finish it and leave
    theres no style there if ur friend rushed u it would be messy not straight up homosexual h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by tasor_tbc@Jan 27 2005, 12:04 AM
    obviously none of these guys are from vancouver cause if they were they wouldnt be talking shit. any way this is a vancouver forum not a hate forum. i just posted some of my pics an these todds that are not even from vancouver suddenly start critizing my shit. an for ur information "vanscity" that bomb is concidered old cuz in graff u can improve in like a month.
    SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP YOUR ONLY MAKIN A BIGGER ASS OF YOUR SELF. so what if you can improve in a month, its sitll not hella old, its a month old, and "IMPROVING" doesn&#39;t mean shit, the more you paint the more your skills will grow. i think you fools need to take it back too the paper & put the canz down.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a mix of van flics today