Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thicker Decos

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by ESNED, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

this easy to know but not by rookies...

anyways if u want ur deco to be wider and its all ready pumped rub it on the cement or poke it with a pin or razer until it starts to go flat and frizzed a bit at the end, only poke it and shit at the tip.

if its not pumped yet just pull out the nib its self and just break it apart with ur finger nail or something much easier when its not pumped.

some other tips if ur deco starts to die on u put it on the ground and step on it a bit do it little by little until it goes. if u squeeze it to much like when u first get it and u pump it the paint will all come out real quick make a big blob and you will loose alot of paint.

just thought id post this cause i just did this while i was making some stickers and thought it be usefull to some.
    ________
    Buy roor bongs

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  2. edos101

edos101 Senior Member

3. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

there a brand of paint pens u can get them at like michaels there the shit for stickers(i just emptied a new deco doing 200 stickers) and canvases and there ok for liners in small spots
    ________
    Fibromyalgia advice

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hehe used todo that on my old ghetto dollar store markers...

5. KAN PHIZIKZ

KAN PHIZIKZ Member

Deco is nice paintpens. I havnt tried any of the montana paint pens are they any good?

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

if you want your shit to run and not get buffed, no. if you want nice colors and dont really care about them getting buffed, yes.

7. method

method Member

michael's is going to get a security pretty soon i bet

8. quacky the ducky

quacky the ducky Senior Member

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

agreed!
    they wont fade ever

10. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

ya black decos are pretty nice, but the michaels where im from already has security man. they got like 1 of those black camera balls in every 3 aisles now. but the security at the staples? shit man. cameras in every aisle. but montana markers are alright. they got nice colors but mine leaks like shit even when i dont pump it. but id just stick with otr man.

11. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

personally i like the montanas, i got a blue montana large that is awesome for metal and shit

12. dcite

dcite Elite Member

i saw an otr with like a 30mm tip. do these things work good?

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

why is that a problem? you dont need to put stuff in your backpack at michaels. you fill up a shopping cart and walk otu the frotn door, they dont even notice. :lol:

14. indigo

indigo Senior Member

i like uni way better

15. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

naw the tagstar sucks (30mm otr)

16. koTkiT

koTkiT Member

I hate those big blobs stealing my paint! wut also helps make that avoidable is if every now and then you hold the deco upright with the tip facing up and push the tip down for a sec, it lets out the pressure that causes the paint to splurge out when you pump it.

17. clo

clo Member

hey how much do decos cost and are they realy that good i heard they suck but if their cheap and alright quality i will stack up and a few whixh ones should i get give me like ur top five picks and if i sound like a toy im sorry but i am

18. xianx

xianx Senior Member

haha yeah they do suck, you have to write on the flatest surface ever or else it would be a solid line, also has to be on a smooth surface, only good think about it i like it the shape you can get while doing your letters.

19. lowlife

lowlife Member

TRY BIGGIE 50'S THERE not bad

20. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member