Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 24 of 330 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526272829344474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Erie 814

this thread was great when it first started burner after burner now its strickly beef ... and if u got beef u should be makin hamburgs ... or actin on it soon enough there will be no such thing as faker or his ... crew if u can really call it that

theres a party at my home tonight ... come if u want if not ... i dont care ... got my caps in the mail today ... no paint yet though

Quote Originally Posted by chafed__nuts View Post
    how bout a little walk down memory lane.. shall we?
    thats awsome thats the first "peice i ever did" the early pages of this thread are dope

Quote Originally Posted by FullTimeFugitive View Post

i think everyone should get in the mood

Quote Originally Posted by stockup View Post
    cant you fucks get your practice in without rackin all the good paint?
    get a notebook or somethin your handstyles look like shit.
    hahaha king

u guys are boring ... got my paint today

bump enac id rather watch a fat chick fuck a corpse then look at that busted ass logo though ... . ..

you think your a funny motherfucker eh?
    ha well see homie well see

i no ur first and last name and what u used to write kid ... and lets not get into the well see homie bull shit with me dude i no a few ppl and we can see if u wanna see kid ... now if u wanna battle lets battle ... now would be ur best chance i havent dropped a peice in over a year and a half and i would still burn u ....if u beat me i will give u all the respect in the world... logo, i didnt give u not one bit of shit when u first came out the box at alllll dude at all and i go to jail get out get put on 5 YEARS papers , have my lil kiddo and decide i should lay low for a few min. and ur gonna say how the hell did this dude get down with ltc????!!?? u paint one rolled wall a month u dont get up i been out the game for a while an still got more runnin than u get off my fucking back wanna battle? whenever wherever pm me dude

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

frankly i think that logo throw is dope/

i just want *****z from other cities to kno this isnt a good representation of erie graff at all.........theres sum hard street shit an dope peices an shit in erie thats not on here cuz these fags post all the their same weakass shit to make themselves look cool gotta come see erie in person to see how dope iit is see who real. this threads wack as fuck!!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you promise?
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    @Snuf0ne

come up baze we'll take care a you buddy.

lol that is a nice throw ... and i def. agree with albert ... and baze LTC gots a room for ya

yo there is so much beef on here im abou to bust out the grill and have a cook out. dam dudes why cant we all just smoke a fatty and all get along.

i rest my case!

hahaha
    Last edited by Canser Kills Kids; 09-26-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Albert Limestein ... i cant figure out who he is but the name is kinda gives me a clue ...... and i got a new fone but i still dont have no numbers in it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

really old FROSTY blackbook sketch i had chillin,
    and an extremely shitty peice i had on my wall that was one of my first haha