Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 223 of 324 FirstFirst ... 123173203213218219220221222223224225226227228233243273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 6461

Thread: Erie 814

Attached Images   

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Mr full tymer View Post
    im so glad none of you live in a real city with real writers, real crews, or gangs...yinz would already been robbed, mashed out n straight shut the fuck up....its disgusting who and what portrays this city...you kids aint gangster...you dont have boys that do real time, you dont have boys that get down n you and def dont get it how you live....relax....yinz aint serious, at all, what so ever...LTC... this supposed to be your city, get yer asses off the couch n handle this shit....put it on these kids... school em or take em to school....do sumthin...real talk...coming on here makes me ashamed to even know of this area...n thats me being real
    first off , ima toy, my whole crew is still basically toys,but were toys that are better than most and go way harder than the rest.personally im not for all the arguin n talkin n shit.and if ANYBODY feels some sorta way about wat im writin juss hit the p.m.
    secondly to mr full tymer.theres really no need for you to post shit like that anybody with common sense knows that most of these supposed "writers" arent really shit. i respect your shit and if you dont respect mine its good and believe me ive been to plenty big citys keep it 100 i prolly got more ups in philly then you do in tha burgh jus sayin.and to all of you tough guys on this scene . i personally know likeall of you and you all know me so lets cut this act out please n thank you bump tha homie gits (even tho hes not really the only thing in this city with potential)

Way harder than the rest ^^ AMS *****!!! we catch reck

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default i will not write all over these walls

stayin funny
    Attached Images  

mon threw fri planet earth to study u humans..sat sun off fucking cotooks on planet jahinglit
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ha wow reading everything on the thread just wow everyone bitches about everyone y dont yall shut up an do u...if u wanna see the scene change to your liking so dam bad go out there an get shit done the way u like it dont fucking bitch..do sumthin an if u dont see wat u dont like go the fuck over it an dont bitch an deal wit the beef if your the the tough ass you are

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to alone, keep cap or frank off the streets and in a book ,teach him some knowledge. cuz he prob won't quit. once a graffiti fiend always a paint sniffin finger lickin chip eating graffiti fiend

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

POST FLICKS SHUT THE FUCK UP

Anyone got a ramble?
    Ill post mine later.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i do i will also post it later
    ...no color on mine tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats good wit the people that got my name in they mouth.. let my paint talk

everybody needs to chill i got respect for older writers and if i see ur shit in the street/street flicks i give u respect for getting up AND IF U THINK UR BETTER THAN SOMEONE TEACH THEM DONT TALK SHIT ON THEM that how are scene got the way it is BUMP HK, DRUNK ,SOBER AND HECT HITTING HARD BUMP AMS LIKEING THEM WHOLE CARS BUMP THE OLD HEADS BUMP Mr FULL TYMER SAW THAT SKY BLUE HOLLOW DOWNTOWN ALSO BUMP OKAE GETTING BACK ON HIS SHIT FINIALLY LOL AND BUMP ME LOL if u dont like my shit offer your controctive critizism or shut the fuck up saying "that shits wack" isnt gonna make it get better

last flick are kinda hard to see easyer in person

on a lighter note flicks for the rant
    Attached Images          

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stock caps and shitty paint,WOOT WOOT!!!!

whats up with all the suburban white kids talking like they are from the hood of Detroit.... You live in ERIE. If you want to write thats great, get up! But relax on the flexing cause I'm sure someone could snap your neck like a pencil. Being a hoodrat is not cool...ever.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

seek...everything u say pisses me off dude.....n fokes...eat dick...keep my name out ur mouth......unlike most of yall lil fucks...u got somethin ta say to me,fuck a "PM"...save it, n say that shit to my face when u see me.....n if anybody got beef ,my ams boys got my back...so stfu...

Quote Originally Posted by eeriegrime View Post
    whats up with all the suburban white kids talking like they are from the hood of Detroit.... You live in ERIE. If you want to write thats great, get up! But relax on the flexing cause I'm sure someone could snap your neck like a pencil. Being a hoodrat is not cool...ever.
    bump...this is what i was sayin...
    Full Time so gutta well steal money out ya purse...
    lay off in ya yard rob ya when ya go to church

and here we go another page of hate an shit talkin

mon threw fri planet earth to study u humans..sat sun off fucking cotooks on planet jahinglit
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

erie cats for you^^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...anybody else do a ramble?
    Last edited by FuckTheFame; 01-31-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lookin fresh