Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 233 of 321 FirstFirst ... 133183213223228229230231232233234235236237238243253283 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 6415

Thread: Erie 814

Quote Originally Posted by hatebeast View Post
    you're probably all cops.

yup e.p.d. All day

Quote Originally Posted by fame_risk_free View Post
    oh my god first im a toy second im a lil kid third im a bitter forth im a bitch fifth im a snitch anyone else have any comments
    ....i also heard you like to take dick in your ass.
    Besides it's not like any of those things are true or anything

Quote Originally Posted by hatebeast View Post
    I already saw this in person.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by rolling fresh kush View Post
    Huh I miss Fokes He's Amazinq lolz dope arm piece tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Question; Do some of these corny wanna be writers who think they can jus think of a name and take a deco and write it on a dumpster google up graff websites and come accross this one, learn whose wat and jus start shit so they can feel cool and think talking shit really makes them a better artist or a better person... uhhh sorry but it seems like everytime a new name pops up its like a rewind of the same old drama and shit... every lil wannabe writer deffinatly says the same shit as the last and comes up with quotes like the others about how horrible here lives are and honestly if ur licves suck that much kill yourselves or make them better......<---- Sorry I kno someone will reply to this with some corny ass smart comment and sincerly idc its jus annoying to hear a bunch of b.s. rather than constructive critisim.. i mean isnt constructive critism and help the point of this website plus to show off ur skills rather than beef... huh sorry for bitching piece

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You just contradicted yourself with that whole long run on sentace. If you didn't care what people thought one, you wouldn't have just typed all of that. Two show and prove. Personally most of you should not even be into this scene with your I don't give a fuck additudes, that's going to get you as far as no where in graffiti. I've learned when to keep my mouth quite, I've learned to be respected as a writer and a crew you just shut up and do, that took me forever to learn. People get a little butt hurt on here about silly things, when some one says something negative about my work or my crews work we work to get better and it has worked I've watched some people on here that I once was cool with and now can't stomach to see get better, and dudes on my crew progress. Alot if you younger dudes are on the right path and some are so beyond saving ask yourself am I in this for me or what others think. Instead of painting and as soon as your done and post it on here just paint who cares if no one sees your shit all my old busted ass hands and bombs freights get posted on here and none of my good work makes it on here and I'm ok with it. Just food for thought big ups to those that have been in it for 5+ years you all know who you are. Later Homocide Kings 2011

Spotted this today, does anyone remember when this guy took 25th and Peach sts. by storm?!

People talk down about other writers mainly because they envy them, plain and simple. Food for thought if you're @ your wits end w/ all of this.
    Last edited by 123456789101112131415; 03-29-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Important message.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

very cosmic A bra...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

TO EVERYBOODY:

quit postin flicks of scibbles,thats y this thread looks so weak...its all scribbles n barely any real street art....lets see some fills

I am promoting a wall in my town (Cleveland, Ohio) which is what 5 points is to NYC and Venice Beach is to Los Angeles. The wall has been dubbed the "Fun Wall" over the years. The first person to paint it (Poke TKO) in 1994 did it illegally and since then the owner has okayed the artist to paint the walls.

This summer I plan on hosting a event such as what was help in Cinci (Scribble Jams) and Im tried of sleeping in this idea.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-Wall/150199621706988

Please like the page and recommend it to friend.

saw these...

and this...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Last edited by hellskitchen666; 04-09-2011 at 02:47 AM.

what a great day for vandalism...

hope everyone did some damage.
    Last edited by hatebeast; 04-10-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bump hack killin it props on the billboard

Hey if anyone wants to get some free shit PM me all i require is you tell me how you like my mops.. thanks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word to the locals...night vision cameras are being installed at high crime areas in an attempt to catch writers... so watch ur backs guys. they announced this on the local news...so scope ur spots.......

erie is gettin mad sketchy thats a good look though aloner

"The Little Italy Watch group got surveillance cameras to try and catch any future vandals."
    Full Article

pics for talk.

Last edited by hatebeast; 04-15-2011 at 11:57 AM.