Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 163 123456112151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamloops

Hybrid View

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some kamloops flix some stolen some not. Lets keep the arguing to a minimum this time and contribute if yah got any.

I'm loving all those productions. I can't rally stand that pig and those handstyles though. Overall great pics.

Perty koo
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>Two Deep.</span>

ahh hawaiin print fraze haha

t.railer p.ark s.luts

DEMOS is a P I M P

demos is a god
    cup of noodles.

kaMLOOPS SUCKS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

..no it doesnt^
    infact you suck

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

hey oblong fraze&#39;s pieces are hot hey?

MAN THATS THOE PROEST PIG CHARACTER IN THE WORLD&#33;&#33;...lol.not...you i have a question the POS POS POS POS taged on the pole do you know if thats the krew or if pos from my town kelowna moved over to there?

pos i a big crew with members in alot of cities..

no, pos isnt that big of a crew, but yeah, those are furos pos tags, but the omit/skies unstopable creatures tags are better

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by snow2skate@Dec 22 2004, 02:32 AM
    MAN THATS THOE PROEST PIG CHARACTER IN THE WORLD&#33;&#33;...lol.not...you i have a question the POS POS POS POS taged on the pole do you know if thats the krew or if pos from my town kelowna moved over to there?
    pos isnt from kelowna, they might go there, but im pretty sure they arent from there.

Originally posted by heartburn@Dec 23 2004, 08:24 PM
    no, pos isnt that big of a crew, but yeah, those are furos pos tags, but the omit/skies unstopable creatures tags are better
    pos is a big crew..there may only be a few writers but there is more to that crew then writing. And who cares who you think anyway&#33; why would you eaven say that?They are both good.Get off the dick.

Originally posted by snow2skate@Dec 22 2004, 04:32 AM
    hahaha

I&#39;m from Kelowna too.

Reil
    ATW

Originally posted by Michael Jackson@Dec 20 2004, 09:44 PM
    Perty koo
    yeah
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>Two Deep.</span>

you kids are so silly when will you learn kamloops stopped being good years ago and for the record skies tags are awful as are his throwups and his take 5 style pieces.

theres harly any tallent left in that city anymore and whats left is leaving fast

its time for moe to teach another wack kid so we can have another fraze haha