Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst 123456789142454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamloops

Originally posted by Slob@Mar 7 2005, 09:53 PM
    kamloops bombs are weak, good spots to paint trains, got cn and cp going though kamloops so it makes it sweet for trains. but most shit gets buffed hella fast downtown, and downtown blows.

quite a bit of bombing on the northshore tho
    No excuse, you guys should still hit shit, pay some dues, and let them know your there..
    Fuck legals, You can still hit shit for flicks, or just pick your spots better.

All im saying is, I would feel that asesr shit alot more if it was on top of a billboard, or on a rooftop.....
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Tasor tbc:yea downtown vancouver is amaze&#33;&#33;&#33; unfortunately its also harsh sketch&#33; the only safe part is the west end&#33;&#33; i went b4 an i am not in a hurry to go again. i wouldnt go to late either. like go round 7 to 10...round 12 thats when fukin ppl get mugged </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

lol...there aren&#39;t any billboards, and all of the rooftops are 6-10 metres away from the ground...you&#39;d have to roll through Kamloops to understand the situation...There are lots of chill spots to hit as well...just gotta know where to look

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hhaha, i used to live in Chase, i was in kamloops all the time and can&#39;t remember seeing all that graffitti. Good thread.

that shies throw is dope man...
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

the mighty village of chase eh?
    where you located now?

old ways freight

bubblegumstyles

boom...these are all older of course. www.bandits.ca
    asesr&#39;s got a pretty sick site up...check it out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ways is going to be putting on a painting jam in Kamloops on Easter long weekend (March 25-27). He has a building downtown who has agreed to allow every side of the building to be painted, so there is ample wall space. If anyone is interested, contact asesr at info@bandits.ca

Originally posted by Zealot@Mar 11 2005, 01:10 AM
    Ways is going to be putting on a painting jam in Kamloops on Easter long weekend (March 25-27). He has a building downtown who has agreed to allow every side of the building to be painted, so there is ample wall space. If anyone is interested, contact asesr at info@bandits.ca
    are you the "zealot" that&#39;s currently getting ups in Vancouver?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cowboyfromhell+Mar 11 2005, 12:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cowboyfromhell &#064; Mar 11 2005, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zealot@Mar 11 2005, 01:10 AM
    are you the "zealot" that&#39;s currently getting ups in Vancouver? [/b][/quote]
    no

:blink:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sarks reppin POS in taiwan

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

really old ways

last night

bumps for that old ways. That in Dallas? And who the hell is Feta?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cowboyfromhell@Mar 12 2005, 11:48 AM
    bumps for that old ways. That in Dallas? And who the hell is Feta?

yah the ways is in Dallas. FETA is a crew that jus started up. Also contact ways at "waysr@hotmail.com" instead.

cheesy who are these "Feta" fellows...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahaha i never picked the name.me, (Zealot), Trace, Akwel, and maybe Aker. we&#39;ll see. B) check your Pm&#39;s cowboy

akwel? Is that prose&#39;s new shit? What&#39;s FETA stand for? Out of curiousity, I haven&#39;t seen a new crew emerge out of Kamloops in a while. Other than OSFA, but they have no writers so it doesn&#39;t matter

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Mar 10 2005, 12:00 PM
    that shies throw is dope man...
    i belive thats "skies"