Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718233363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamloops

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"who did this?

and zealot why are the rest of the flciks so hmmm... "oldskool!""
    im not sure who that was it was done way before i new what graffiti was.. all of those flix(from the last coupla pages) are quite old.. Just some history i was posting.

bump on the new page

Originally posted by Zealot@Jun 25 2005, 10:49 PM
    im not sure who that was it was done way before i new what graffiti was.. all of those flix(from the last coupla pages) are quite old.. Just some history i was posting.
    that wasnt zealot that said it because zealot would of said, "oh im postin old skool ish so *****s know whats up"
    <span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>V-UNIT</span></span></span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone &#064; Jun 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Scrabble and Infer are fine separately, but they&#39;re like children. When they&#39;re together, they get obnoxious with the post-whoring.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone else think this looks like ases&#39; shit? or is it?

someone posted it in the fr8ts section

yeah i&#39;ve seen that for a while now. Everybody&#39;s gotta do some chomping in their lifetime though.

on another note.....that blue fillin was Omit&#39;s attempt at burning a CME roller.

theres already a zelot in van.
    stealin names as well as flics.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

There was already a zealot in kamloops, I&#39;ve been writing that for way longer. The zelot from Van is wack and dont tell me otherwise. And i wasnt stealin flicks i give full credit to moe for those..

meh. the zelot outta van is more up and most likely more known.
    lets see some of your work if he sucks.

not that im that interested in getting in the middle of this name war, but haven&#39;t you serched the forums, zealot&#39;s stuff has been posted in several spots

Zealot burns zelot

*Edit* Scroll up and go to the right *Edit*

-&quot;Get Your Own Style And Design You Own World&quot;
    -&quot;This Love Becomes My Torture, This Love Is My Only Crime&quot;
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

i dunno if you ask me zelot from van is better and has a more original defined style.
    meh its not like i care just sayin....
    this isnt the best from him ive seen
    and no i havent searched the forums. i dont care enough.

youll have to mind the lines...

Originally posted by cowboyfromhell@Jun 26 2005, 03:28 PM
    yeah i&#39;ve seen that for a while now. Everybody&#39;s gotta do some chomping in their lifetime though.

on another note.....that blue fillin was Omit&#39;s attempt at burning a CME roller.
    :lol: :unsure:

HAHAHA someone please explain to me how that train looks anything like ases. i see no resemblance, i cant even see letters on that train.

:blink:

Originally posted by its poop again+Jun 27 2005, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (its poop again &#064; Jun 27 2005, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-cowboyfromhell@Jun 26 2005, 03:28 PM
    yeah i&#39;ve seen that for a while now.* Everybody&#39;s gotta do some chomping in their lifetime though.

:lol: :unsure:

HAHAHA someone please explain to me how that train looks anything like ases. i see no resemblance, i cant even see letters on that train.

:blink:[/b][/quote]

i thought that these points were pretty much the same

(thanks to www.bandits.ca for the use of their flix)

i think lyra pretty much pointed it out. It doesn&#39;t matter if you can&#39;t see the letters. Look at the rhythm in the piece. Don&#39;t get me wrong. Asesr burns pretty much anybody in Kamloops. Actually....my mistake, he DOES.

check out the piece on the left, its Asesr&#33;

picture stolen from www.urbannightmares.ca

This photo brings back memories of 2 halloweens ago - i&#39;m drunk as fuck on the side walk on the street, waiting with another homie of mine and cold as fuck too, for Aker to finish up his bomb haha shit those were good times

But word, hella props to big moe and zealot and who ever else for bringing the heat in this thread
    Big ups to my man Ways and my homie from day one Aker, miss ya&#39;ll

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice

I Dunno If Im God`s Child Or Im Satans Angel...

Adek...(0_o)...dose46...(o_0)...IBKrew

KAMLOOPS AINT SHIT. EAT A PEACH YOU HOMO&#39;S.

that&#39;s not cme&#39;s asesr

Originally posted by Slob@Jun 26 2005, 12:18 PM
    anyone else think this looks like ases&#39; shit? or is it?

someone posted it in the fr8ts section
    never heard of ases till now, shit i&#39;ve never heard of kamloops either. I can see the similarites. I never get on this forum. Surprised to see that freight get so much attention. Good shit up there, keep it up.

Signed, Guy who painted that freight................

Originally posted by berlin+Jun 29 2005, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (berlin &#064; Jun 29 2005, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>never heard of ases till now, shit i&#39;ve never heard of kamloops either. I can see the similarites. I never get on this forum. Surprised to see that freight get so much attention. Good shit up there, keep it up.

Signed, Guy who painted that freight................[/b]

whats its say? berlin???? whatever it is, i still cant read it... props though&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-cowboyfromhell
    @Jun 29 2005, 10:51 AM
    that&#39;s not cme&#39;s asesr[/quote]

i know, just found it while i was looking for different sites that maybe had some old ases stuff (kinda like moes index on grafxnine)